WaPo article expected Thursday detailing major issues inside Redskins Park

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/08/31/report-daniel-snyder-releases-former-employees-from-nondisclosure-agreements/

According to the Washington Post, owner Daniel Snyder has informed NFL officials that he will release current and former team employees from nondisclosure agreements in order to allow them to cooperate with an investigation that was initiated by the team but that has been taken over by the league.

“I think that will be extremely helpful in making employees and former employees come forward and share their experiences with the investigators,” attorney Lisa Banks told the Post. Her firm represents more than a dozen former employees of the team.

Based on this reporting, it appears that Snyder didn’t give the current and former employees a blanket release, which would allow them to tell their stories publicly. Still, they now have the authority to say whatever they need to say within the confines of the ongoing investigation. Based on recent reporting from the Post, more than 40 former employees contend they suffered sexual harassment while working for the team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I sure hope we don't lose draft picks over this . That punishes the fans more than anyone . If Snyder gets suspended, fined or both - that's fine !

Yeah, that's always the toughest thing about these. Hit the owners in the wallet. That's where it hurts the most. 

• Like 1

I still don’t think the other owners will force Dan out bc most of them - if not all - have these same skeletons in their closets and they don’t want to be exposed. Jerry Jones is the poster child for the crap type of behavior from an owner that’s been exposed in DC.

Robert Kraft? Lmao 😂 Do we have to revisit what he did last year and has probably been doing for decades? He wasn’t forced to sell the team or anything, they just got a fine.

Also, the league taking over the investigation really doesn’t mean anything to me. I don’t trust any of them - as I never trusted Snyder - to do a truly independent investigation. It’s a #shamockery

Edited by turtle28

• 1 month later...

It’s just unbelievable what the poor management of Dan Snyder has done to this franchise. Freakin unfreakinbelieveable!! We’re a joke on and off the field, YES BRUCE!! Off the field too! You dope! Ugh 🤦‍♂️ 

If Ron never wins another game he will at least accomplished what not even Joe Gibbs could accomplish and that’s to seeming change at least the off the field culture surrounding this organization.