Is Matt Ryan a HOFer? If not how close is he?

Archimedes

2 hours ago, Xmad said:

Trent Dilfer won my team a SB, I'll take the man over the Overratednemo. 

Sexy Rexy.

That’s adorable. I haven’t seen many QBs that couldn’t have won a SB with that DEF. Being slightly better than Tony Banks is quite an achievement. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Toomers said:

That’s adorable. I haven’t seen many QBs that couldn’t have won a SB with that DEF. Being slightly better than Tony Banks is quite an achievement. 

If Elvis couldn't win a SB with our defense neither could your QB. 

6 hours ago, Xmad said:

If Elvis couldn't win a SB with our defense neither could your QB. 

Yes. Keep going. Now You’ve added a guy who folded like cheap lawn furniture to QBs you would take over a consensus top 10 QB of all time. Just keep going. Blind homerism is hilarious at the level you are stuck at. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Yes. Keep going. Now You’ve added a guy who folded like cheap lawn furniture to QBs you would take over a consensus top 10 QB of all time. Just keep going. Blind homerism is hilarious at the level you are stuck at. 

Flacco.jpg

On 7/13/2020 at 7:16 PM, BofaDeez54927 said:

It's amazing to me that fans that dog guys like Matt Ryan have no problem with Frank Gore getting the nod.

Gore will get in because of his unprecendented longevity at such a physically punishing position. He absolutely deserves to be in the Hof.

Edited by Elky

On 7/14/2020 at 1:13 AM, Xmad said:

Playoff Flacco> Regular season Matt Ryan.

Playoffs are all that matters babyyy. 

No... Not at all. 

Joe Flacco played in 15 playoff games (in essence, a full season). Here are his numbers:

253/447 (56.6%) 3,223 yards, 25td/10int

That's nearly equivalent to Matt Ryan's worst non-rookie season as a pro, his 2nd year (14 games):

264/451 (58.3%) 2,916 yards, 22tds/14ints

So, unless you're getting the worst possible version of Regular Season Matt Ryan, you're better off picking Ryan over Flacco in just about every single metric. 

And before you say it - if you paired up Ryan with Ray Lewis, maybe he'd have a ring too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

No... Not at all. 

Joe Flacco played in 15 playoff games (in essence, a full season). Here are his numbers:

That's nearly equivalent to Matt Ryan's worst non-rookie season as a pro, his 2nd year (14 games):

So, unless you're getting the worst possible version of Regular Season Matt Ryan, you're better off picking Ryan over Flacco in just about every single metric. 

And before you say it - if you paired up Ryan with Ray Lewis, maybe he'd have a ring too.

i mean, ryans playoff production is pretty clearly better than FLaccos. Minus actually getting a ring, Ryan even bests Flacco in the best playoff run. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

No... Not at all. 

6 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

i mean, ryans playoff production is pretty clearly better than FLaccos. Minus actually getting a ring, Ryan even bests Flacco in the best playoff run. 

flacco.jpg?w=630&h=600&crop=1