NBA 2K21

showtime

19 minutes ago, showtime said:

In 2K20, pure defense C was the wave for a long time.  Eventually people started to move towards shooting/defense centers, but pure defense is still solid.

Look up info on the best 2K20 builds and those will probably still be some of the top builds in 2K21.  There are some changes to attributes, but it's essentially the same builder.

When I played a pure defensive center last year no one in Park would play with me.  

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

they are dumb then.  when i used my guard i loved playing with defensive centers.  i don't use guards anymore.  i prefer centers.

I also had a pure stretch 4 last year and idk if it was my internet connection with the lag or what, but I could not hit shots in Park at all.  And it was very frustrating, cause as a big you don't bring the ball up, and if you miss your first shot no one was passing you the ball at all for the rest of the game.  

19 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Where did you see it that low? 

Sorry, I forgot to mention.... I got a skin in Dota 2 (arcana) that was worth about $30 on the market.  I got it free for playing the game, so I sold it.  Because the funds were apart of my Steam wallet, I just needed to add $35 to get it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, showtime said:

Long story, but I was able to get this game for $35 with tax included, so I went ahead and bought it.  I guess this is the year where I get into MyTeam and try to play the game offline some more.

one of my friends was able to get me one for basically free using a discount at the game stop he works at.  i haven't played it since i have to go to work today but people already at SS 2. lol

So I got selected #2 overall by the Knicks.  Which would have been fine, except somehow they also had the #1 overall pick, with which they took another Center.  So now I’m 3rd string behind that Center and Mitchell Robinson.  

Edited by MKnight82

2 hours ago, showtime said:

This is my first time playing MyTeam and it's been great so far.  The free battle pass idea is great.  Always gives the user something to do (as if there wasn't enough to do already in MyTeam), which is awesome. 

I can’t get sucked into my team.  I’ll get drunk and order like $200 in cards.

7 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

So I got selected #2 overall by the Knicks.  Which would have been fine, except somehow they also had the #1 overall pick, with which they took another Center.  So now I’m 3rd string behind that Center and Mitchell Robinson.  

Sounds pretty realistic.