Browns and DE Myles Garrett nearing extension (5 years $125 M)

RaidersAreOne

46 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If he’s in Cincinnati I’d be happy to help, but iirc he used to live here too.

Correct. Moved to Vegas from Cincy 7 years ago. 

Just think, we could probably be connected through six degrees of separation! We are like cousins!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Classic said:

Can the Chargers sign Joey Bosa already. I'm starting get nervous.

May have been waiting for the Clowney pin to drop, along with the definitive salary cap/season status for 2020. This deal is going to cost them, though.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I have to fly into cleveland quite a bit to visit family as they live in fremont. If anyone has recommendations on good Cleveland fast food it would be appreciated. 

try the fish. they have aids. but when the river catches on fire, it kills most the aids.

(its a youtube video)

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

So stupid. He isn’t good enough to reset the market. The market is set by Donald and Mack. Just dumb dumb. Dumb. 

That’s not how setting the market works. The market resets almost any year a premier (not the best) player of a position hits the market and/or when the cap increases.

I’m just glad to have Danielle Hunter (who’s elite) at half the cost of Garrett. And on a contract made not long ago at all.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Forge said:

I have to fly into cleveland quite a bit to visit family as they live in fremont. If anyone has recommendations on good Cleveland fast food it would be appreciated. 

Swenson's Drive-In.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

So stupid. He isn’t good enough to reset the market. The market is set by Donald and Mack. Just dumb dumb. Dumb. 

Ok, in Garretts first 3 seasons, he has played in 37 games (injuries to start his rookie year and the suspension) He has 30.5 sacks. Macks first 3 seasons, playing 48games, had 30 sacks.

Im not saying sacks are the be all end all but it's just for comparisons. Garrett has been damn good for the Browns

• Like 1