Does Matt Ryan win a Super Bowl before the end of his career?

Championshiporbust

Kind of weird phrasing.  The NFC is stacked, but you could see the Falcons going 14-2?

If I had to guess, he probably won't win one.  But it's possible if the Falcons improve their defense.  I think they should have moved on from Dan Quinn.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 2

Who cares?

Matt Ryan is not a significant enough player to where this topic is relevant.  I'd rather discuss if Lamar Jackson or Deshaun Watson will win a Super Bowl in the future or if Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers can win a second.  

26 minutes ago, VanS said:

Who cares?

Matt Ryan is not a significant enough player to where this topic is relevant.  I'd rather discuss if Lamar Jackson or Deshaun Watson will win a Super Bowl in the future or if Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers can win a second.  

I mean if Matt Ryan did ever win a Super Bowl and was a large part of it that would bloster his HOF chances. That's at least something to care about for sake of discussion. Wilson isn't nearing the end let alone the young guys you mentioned. I see no reason why they couldn't. Rodgers unless he has a return to Elite form probably won't win a Super Bowl and be a major contributer to a championship.

1 hour ago, Classic said:

I mean if Matt Ryan did ever win a Super Bowl and was a large part of it that would bloster his HOF chances. That's at least something to care about for sake of discussion. Wilson isn't nearing the end let alone the young guys you mentioned. I see no reason why they couldn't. Rodgers unless he has a return to Elite form probably won't win a Super Bowl and be a major contributer to a championship.

Would it? Sure. At this point it is more likely that ryan tanny wins a super bowl. Sorry but as good as he has been (in the past) the falcons suck.

Edited by Vorsutus

He needs to be on a team in which defense is the focus. I think he is plenty talented to make an offense run and to make the throws he needs to. Too often in his career is he made to push the ball downfield and really it never seemed like his forte. Despite their relative success, I don't think he and Julio are the best fit together. I think Ryans ideal roster consists of a strong defense, a strong TE and underneath WR presence and a pass catching RB. 

33 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

He needs to be on a team in which defense is the focus. I think he is plenty talented to make an offense run and to make the throws he needs to. Too often in his career is he made to push the ball downfield and really it never seemed like his forte. Despite their relative success, I don't think he and Julio are the best fit together. I think Ryans ideal roster consists of a strong defense, a strong TE and underneath WR presence and a pass catching RB. 

Oh man, there's so much wrong with this, I don't even know where to start. Outside of him needing a defense (Falcons average DVOA in the Ryan era is ranked 22 or 23), the rest of it is very wrong. He's one of the top and most accurate deep ball passers in the NFL. And his success with Julio Jones makes them one of the top 4-5 QB-WR pairings of all time."relative success"

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2020/1/24/21079570/top-10-qb-receiver-tight-end-duos-peyton-manning-randy-moss-tom-brady-gronk

• Like 2

7 hours ago, VanS said:

Who cares?

Matt Ryan is a future Hall of Famer.