đź““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I used to be team "edits equal death." But it seems y'all have adopted a more lax approach. There are rules posted on the first page.

Edits aren't an issue.

I, me King Matts, got rid of edit = death on the old forum. All these posers just followed me. 

Bow down pleabs. 

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Now that this has formally started...

@Nazgul @Malfatron

Make your cases as to why I should follow one over the other. 

Follow whomever you trust more, tbh.
I watched Death Note back in January or so, and I think I'm still pretty familiar with the happenings.
I'll help everyone as much as I can in terms of show knowledge.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I used to be team "edits equal death." But it seems y'all have adopted a more lax approach. There are rules posted on the first page.

Edits aren't an issue.

He’s only asking because he wants you to interact with him because he believes it creates some illusion of him being cautious and possessing a magnanimous interests.  He does it with less experienced hosts to gain an improper external advantage by hopefully making them say something to benefit him.  He’s not long for this game at this rate.

Edited by SwAg
Extra words
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

He’s only asking because he wants you to interact with him because he believes it creates some illusion of him being cautious and possessing a magnanimous interests.  He does it with less experienced hosts to gain an improper external advantage by hopefully making them say something to benefit him.  He’s not long for this game at this rate.

Actually I had a typo and there was no rule on page 1. That wasnt an attempt at anything. Though dont tempt me. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I, me King Matts, got rid of edit = death on the old forum. All these posers just followed me. 

Bow down pleabs. 

I was one of the louder "edits equal death" folks on the old forum. And exercised such abilities often enough to earn the name bucitler. 

Makes little sense to enforce such a rule now that it's pretty foreign in a standard game on this site.

Was also never a fan of posts after death. But have since allowed one non-game-related post.

• Like 1

I'll answer any question directed at me through an @. It shouldn't ever be used as a veiled attempt to clear yourself. 

I'm not talkative in PMs. I only pop in for moves and that's it.

We used to use a separate website for mafia and any other factions that could talk amongst themselves out of thread. I never joined in their shenanigans as a host.

There used to be a lot of claims of "[spam] interference" with rulings that didn't benefit town. So I don't include myself for the sake of obvious impartiality. 

I don't care who wins. I set up the roles and let y'all crazy folks figure it out.