đź““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

For anyone familiar with the show: assuming Malf’s ratio is correct with four mafia and assuming Light and Ryuk are not mafia, who are the characters we’re looking for? Is it possible there could be vanilla mafia without names? 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

For anyone familiar with the show: assuming Malf’s ratio is correct with four mafia and assuming Light and Ryuk are not mafia, who are the characters we’re looking for? Is it possible there could be vanilla mafia without names? 

no they are likely to have names

Higuchis group might be scum

Also, Teru might be as well

https://deathnote.fandom.com/wiki/Kyosuke_Higuchi

also, im wondering where mello and near fit into this

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just saying....this is why you don't clear people unless you have evidence or they claim lol 

Clearing people is way easier than finding scum.  It's a weighed.  I'm only as clear as my actions, my claim itself doesn't do anything.

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

I do not really buy 100% that PML received anything. I do not buy 100% that squire “dropped” anything when he died. I do not buy 100% that a random vanilla town got to receive the death note. I just don’t buy all that stuff 

I'll call my shot tonight, don't worry about that

Edited by PuntMyLumps

19 hours ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Yeah, and to a fault I'd say.  Can you imagine if there were more sexy Japanese punk hipster rebel girls in the world?  That's what I'd do if I was Kira, empower women

L is also a genius and super athlete

Light kills L, and a new crew shows up in the show.  Two new super genius kids who are bitter rivals.  One fills in for L and ultimately catches Kira.  The other makes his own crew and goes after Kira himself

This is probably why I was given the death note.  Forget scum hunting, we gotta work together and break this glass ceiling

19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So this is interesting for a couple reasons. 

1. It looks like Kira has no ability to write out the death message/type of death.

2. He specifically says heart attack is *Kiras* method. Not Shinigami's. Did Kira get 2 kills?

3. On top of the Kira (Shinigami?) kills, there is a scum hit. So Kira is most likely an other. 

@Malfatron @PuntMyLumps

Gonna try to figure out what Matt's is doing.  This seems pertinent

19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Miss is not Kira. Which is why the write up for the first kill is odd. If Bucs had said "Heart attack is the way a Shinigami" kills, it would make sense that Miss is the second killer. 

Could be host error. 

Could be a clue. 

If Matt's was Miss or the second shinigami he wouldn't post this