πŸ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

This reads to me like you are scum, and you thought there were dual scums because light wasnt in your mafia party

I thought it was dual mafia because there is no reason in the story for a knife wielding vigilante, and yet we got a stabbing.

12 hours ago, The Orca said:

So

Vig

SK

Mafia

Β 

Where have I seen that beforeΒ xD

Β 

33 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Look at Orca knowing Light isn't mafia.Β 

Already showed everyone who knew it lol. It pays to be skillful and think outside the box

Β 

5 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

OrcaΒ is the name I will write in the death note at this point.Β  Ill have to read from n2 on later today.Β  Still don't understand what's going on with swag and Matts

1. I'm 100% town

2. I'm sure you are going to kill me. You havent thought outside of me critically all game lol

3. I dont believe neccesarily a Death Note would transferΒ to town if Kira's alignment is still unknown. More likely scumΒ kills Kira gets death note, town lynches scum that has death note, gets death note via the lynch somehow

4. Only scum would announce a kill when no scum moves are known. What if there is a roleblock or redirectΒ 

Still thinking this

Mwil, Pwny, KSJ, PML, Racks

Naz based on MalfΒ