đź““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, if light was a vig, it does make sense that the note would go to scum.

still, pml is locked into killing a scummy player. im only going to 100 percent trust him if he kills scum

tenor.gif

Well my death will open your eyes to reality 

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Vote Count 

6 Nazgul - Malfatron, Pickle Rick, SwAg, PuntMyLumps, rackcs, MWil23 

1 The Orca - kingseanjohn 

1 pwny - Matts4313

1 PuntMyLumps - Whicker

No Vote

Daboyle

Nazgul

kingseanjohn

pwny

biggio7

Pwny

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Next time listen, maybe there is a reason my read was accurate 

Because he wasn't in the list of scum buddies bucs gave you, yeah

Light was "civ?" and we know the ratio for others did not change when he died.  I believe he was literally just a civ with a death note, as I am now.  I am saying that I have information that suggests the death note cannot go to mafia if I am killed, but cannot yet say how it is passed on

Just now, MWil23 said:

And who swung it to MD4L because he didn’t like either vote yesterday? Whicker? Orca piled on too I assume?

orca was the other wagon.

me and whicker were the ones who most thought md4l was scum. naz "liked the case" on md4l. 

thats what i recall offhand

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

And who swung it to MD4L because he didn’t like either vote yesterday? Whicker? Orca piled on too I assume?

Malf was on him for a false claim of submitting his moves.  Some people went after him for messing up his "town" claim.  I wonder if it's possible he had the other death note

2 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

I am saying that I have information that suggests the death note cannot go to mafia if I am killed, but cannot yet say how it is passed on

Makes sense. and if Naz flips mafia as part of the 4, it further strengthens the fact that you are very likely town

Just now, Malfatron said:

orca was the other wagon.

Ah, the old “hey, self preservation” argument. I’m not buying it.

me and whicker were the ones who most thought md4l was scum. naz "liked the case" on md4l. 

Soft defense of Orca noted, as well as throwing Naz under the bus while deflecting from you three.

thats what i recall offhand

Passive and leaves room for omission of details. Interesting.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

And you are voting for Naz....why?

I misspelled Orca I guess. I’m down for you, Orca, or Whicker today. It’s possible Naz is scum and you’re going with a bus out of necessity.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Soft defense of Orca noted, as well as throwing Naz under the bus while deflecting from you three.

I mean, i already said i think orca is scum, especially because of what pml brought back about Naz casually asking "why orca" 

And orca is vague-orcaing it right now

so, on record, i think orca is scum

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron

1. Why me d1

2. Why naz d2

?

1. you hinted you had a move. also, i didnt think you would be hit, and there were portions where i felt you were trying to act like your civ self

2. naz was acting too nice/casual, and i definitely was going to pick someone who voted md4l

4 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Because he wasn't in the list of scum buddies bucs gave you, yeah

Light was "civ?" and we know the ratio for others did not change when he died.  I believe he was literally just a civ with a death note, as I am now.  I am saying that I have information that suggests the death note cannot go to mafia if I am killed, but cannot yet say how it is passed on

Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm town. I had an inside to what I thought was MD4Ls thought process and looks like I was right. 

Must be nice to have knowledge. If you are town, stop tunneling on incorrect logic and open your eyes