đź““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So you see nothing wrong with what you said?

Uh no.

Honestly it wasn’t hard to have figured out that Near was biggio considering I already said the three of us knew who each other were, Malf was confirmed to be L via bucs’s writeup and Biggio told everyone who my character was days ago and that he found out in his role PM.

18 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Uh no.

Honestly it wasn’t hard to have figured out that Near was biggio considering I already said the three of us knew who each other were, Malf was confirmed to be L via bucs’s writeup and Biggio told everyone who my character was days ago and that he found out in his role PM.

Go ahead and link me to this and I'll vote with you 

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Go ahead and link me to this and I'll vote with you 

See below:

On 7/22/2020 at 10:03 PM, biggio7 said:

Yes, daboyle is Mello

On 7/22/2020 at 10:08 PM, biggio7 said:

I'm not sure what his role is

On 7/22/2020 at 10:20 PM, biggio7 said:

It's how I found out who daboyle was

In our initial role PMs, it outlined that I am Mello, Biggio is Near, and Malf is L. That's how he knew who my character was but not my role/abilities. I can confirm that our identities was made known to all 3 of us.

Edited by Daboyle

1 minute ago, Daboyle said:

See below:

In our initial role PMs, it outlined that I am Mello, Biggio is Near, and Malf is L. That's how he knew who my character was but not my role/abilities. I can confirm that our identities was made known to all 3 of us.

Keep trying. Find where he said he knew you were Mello in his role PM

• Like 1

Sorry to do this bucs.

On 7/19/2020 at 5:48 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Mello

You are an other.

You know the identities of L and Near, the two leading the case against Kira. But to out them would cost you your life. And the only way for you to win is to survive. You want a Death Note. Owning one would you allow you to kill anyone simply by writing their name in it. Then you would be able to use it to kill L and Near. You know this Kira figure has one. Finding them is the hard part. Stealing it would be easy.

-Each night, you search one player's home. If they have a Death Note, you steal it.

-You can't win with mafia, and you can't win as long as L and Near are alive. Once they are all dead, you win.

-L is Malfatron. Near is biggio7.