πŸ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Thanks for hosting @bucsfan333Β and also thanks @NazgulΒ for agreeing to let me go off the rails. It was funΒ 

Freaking biggioΒ 

how exactly was claiming to have a deathnote supposed to work out for you knowing that there was another 2 kills in the game?Β  Β  That effectively put a target on your backs.Β Β 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

how exactly was claiming to have a deathnote supposed to work out for you knowing that there was another 2 kills in the game?Β  Β  That effectively put a target on your backs.Β Β 

i mean, nazgul was getting lynched if he didnt

Β 

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I mean it worked out pretty much exactly as I had hoped except for the random vig kill so ??

• Like 1

I really got lucky on squire. I'm not sure what lead me to choose him. The whole Whicker/Naz thing, I wasn't buying at all. When I knew you two were linked, I figured I'd go for one and let the chips fall. Being able to trust Malf the whole game was great. :)

• Like 2