📓 Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Actually just passing time for a few minutes by trolling you guys. I'm taking care of my stepfather right now. He had a stroke yesterday.

Plenty of dull moments, but I can never string them together.

Damn, I hope he is doing well and makes a full recovery.   

I feel like an *** now for joking around with you and posting this 

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

You got time to post, you got time to play 🤣

• Like 1

Honestly after looking up Mello, I don't think he would be allied with Misa and therefore would not be in the mafia faction. In fact, I think Mello is the one responsible for the knife/gun kills. It says on the Death Note wiki that Mello teamed up with mafiosos (ironic since I'm arguing he's not mafia). Keeping in mind that I have not seen the show so this is based on a half-assed reading of the wiki but I'd be inclined to agree with daboyle that he is not aligned with Misa.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Honestly after looking up Mello, I don't think he would be allied with Misa and therefore would not be in the mafia faction. In fact, I think Mello is the one responsible for the knife/gun kills. It says on the Death Note wiki that Mello teamed up with mafiosos (ironic since I'm arguing he's not mafia). Keeping in mind that I have not seen the show so this is based on a half-assed reading of the wiki but I'd be inclined to agree with daboyle that he is not aligned with Misa.

Well biggio is looking sketchy right now but we will see tomorrow depending on who is alive 

• Like 1