đź““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

Just now, squire12 said:

just striving for accuracy in the vig count.   2/3 on hits.   Huge assist from you on finding Naz.   Thankfully I had the good sense to give up my deathnote and let pwny and PML piss things away for mafia.  

At least I took out 1 of the town power roles with my N1 hit

thats true.

i bump up my game rating to a 7/10

(downgrade from 10/10 last game)

Whicker and I discussed (over the course of hours) how best to handle the information Malf found on me.
It's why I didn't post in the thread for so long, lol. I didn't wanna mess anything up.

Finally, Whicker suggested switching our roles (with the idea of him tanking the lynch for me so I could still get my kill).
I had my hesitations since I knew the plot holes in doing so. But I'm glad it worked out the way it did.

Ultimately, I killed Josh. I killed Counselor. I killed Malf.

Edited by Nazgul
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Whicker and I discussed (over the course of hours) how best to handle the information Malf found on me.
It's why I didn't post in the thread for so long, lol. I didn't wanna mess anything up.

Ultimately, Whicker suggested switching our roles (with the idea of him tanking the lynch for me so I could still get my kill).
I had my hesitations since I knew the plot holes in doing so. But I'm glad it worked out the way it did.

Ultimately, I killed Josh. I killed Counselor. I killed Malf.

you were great

just like the real kira, you bested L.

play more please

Just now, Malfatron said:

you were great

just like the real kira, you bested L.

play more please

Knowing the theme helped + kept my engaged. I'll try to play more.

I know Whicker and I were a bit perplexed when Orca wasn't the lynch over PML since we knew Whicker's vote didn't count.
That's when I figured out that Ryuk had to be on the PML line and his vote didn't count either. So I name-checked Pwny (Whicker's suggestion), and we found Ryuk that way.

I wish I knew how this game would have played out if damn Biggio didn't hit me, lol. I felt like we were in a good position.

• Like 1

And I definitely didn't best you, lol.
You provided the biggest challenge to me this game though.
You knowing the theme / pinpointing my relation to a Death Note threw me for a loop.

All of the concerns I kept pointing out to Whicker involved whether or not you would catch the lie.
I wasn't concerned about anyone else fact-checking the logistics of anything besides you.

• Like 1

Just now, Nazgul said:

You knowing the theme / pinpointing my relation to a Death Note threw me for a loop.

All of the concerns I kept pointing out to Whicker involved whether or not you would catch the lie.
I wasn't concerned about anyone else fact-checking the logistics of anything besides you.

i found you as basically scum through my writeup

when the day ended, my vote was on pml.

i will take the L, and luckily we needed to lynch pml as well, and vig struck gold

Also, Biggio hitting Light when he did was important too.

I broadcasted a message N1 (I simply sent a quote from Misa to be posted by Bucs), to Kira.
By doing so - he was guaranteed to find me N2 in which case I would be able to share a chat with Light.

So, Biggio was huge on the timing / target of his kills.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

@Malfatron  I had you or TK3 as my hit targets for N1.   went with Tk3 for the payback factor a few games ago.  

You were my N2 hit

On 7/21/2020 at 7:15 PM, squire12 said:

Night 2:   target Malfatron (erection lasting longer than 12 hours being cause of death)

then I figured I was likely to get hit N2 based on recent trends, so I gave the death note to pwny so he could give it to another player to add another mafia 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Malfatron  I had you or TK3 as my hit targets for N1.   went with Tk3 for the payback factor a few games ago.  

You were my N2 hit

if you would have hit me n1, i doubt it would have worked.

i think tk3 had to die first bc you didnt know my real name or have the shinigami eyes

@bucsfan333?

Edited by Malfatron

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@bucsfan333 simply a masterpiece of gane setup

it was hard to solve, but not too hard, and everything made sense

i racked my brain numerous times and had to break character because it was so engaging

kudos.

Really wish we could've gotten the 26 I wanted. I think it could've gotten a bit crazy with all the separate groups forming and falling apart. Some with major knowledge about a person or two. The Shinigami potentially ending up anywhere. 

I think it would've been total chaos. And a lotta fun.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Really wish we could've gotten the 26 I wanted. I think it could've gotten a bit crazy with all the separate groups forming and falling apart. Some with major knowledge about a person or two. The Shinigami potentially ending up anywhere. 

I think it would've been total chaos. And a lotta fun.

you top tier game designer, man

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Also, Biggio hitting Light when he did was important too.

I broadcasted a message N1 (I simply sent a quote from Misa to be posted by Bucs), to Kira.
By doing so - he was guaranteed to find me N2 in which case I would be able to share a chat with Light.

So, Biggio was huge on the timing / target of his kills.

it would have been fun to team up.  Bucs was surprised I gave up the death note, but seeing as getting hit early is become a trend, I felt it was the right play.  

not being together really affected our chances to control things.  Could not coordinate any interactions as it felt like it was a 2 vs 2 scum teams with a vig on the loose as well.