πŸ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

I don't see how Light could be civ and Miza an other, but if there is still one other after Light died I believe Miza could have converted to town, and now won't

i guess for now, its just mafia vs civs.

4 mafia. lets find them

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

My pm make it vwey ambiguous on what relationship kira (light) is with town.Β  The flip says "civ?"

Thus I'll go with townΒ 

Naz

Mwil

LumpyΒ 

Line em up and shoot em downΒ 

Its not lumpy, wtf. His name was PackManLuke. Its PML

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i guess for now, its just mafia vs civs.

4 mafia. lets find them

I misspoke.Β  If Light was a civ, I don't see how Miza starts as mafia.Β  So she was probably an Other, and if she didn't convert to mafia then that means she probably would have converted to civ, but is now locked in as an other. (That we will have to kill)

That's not based on information I got though, just thinking about the situation.

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

I misspoke.Β  If Light was a civ, I don't see how Miza starts as mafia.Β  So she was probably an Other, and if she didn't convert to mafia then that means she probably would have converted to civ, but is now locked in as an other. (That we will have to kill)

That's not based on information I got though, just thinking about the situation.

i doubt it.

Naz is a male

22 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Why do you guys say that? At least give reasons.

So the guy who's only posts so far are a happy birthday wish and two votes for daboyle with no reasoning is calling other people out for giving no reasons for their votes/suspicions?

On 7/20/2020 at 5:31 PM, biggio7 said:

Happy Birthday!

On 7/20/2020 at 8:40 PM, biggio7 said:

I agree with this. Matts and Forge seem to always get voted early for some reason. I know I haven't played too much but still. daboyle

4 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I could get on board with that. daboyle

Β 

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

@Counselor's body was found in the park. He must've been taking his usual midnight stroll when a heart attack killed him

Counselor was a civ.

@squire12's body was found outside a gas station. Must've been an execution. His wallet was still in his pocket. A search of his body revealed nothing. But his id says Light Yagami.

Im a couple drinks in, but does this read as mafia killed Kira to anyone else? And Misa killed Counselor? Which would make her SK imo

pwny