đź““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

most people know that recently, i like to play in the style of a character from the game.

its good fun, and i still scumhunt (or lead astray as alignment dictates)

yeah i was thoroughly confused until matts explained it.  i've suspected you were actually L since the comment about the ratio this morning

Edited by PuntMyLumps

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

yeah i was thoroughly confused until matts explained it.  i've suspected you were actually L since the comment about the ratio this morning

Yeah, and because i often RP, i was able to slip real stuff in, like comments on the VC on day 1 and pickle not having a death note d2

1 minute ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Not sure a mass claim is a bad idea.  5 cleared civs in a 15 person game is pretty good.  Malf, sWag, Matts, myself, and possibly 2 others by my take on it would be clear

not on day 3 man.

use your scumhunting and write the right name down

4 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Not sure a mass claim is a bad idea.  5 cleared civs in a 15 person game is pretty good.  Malf, sWag, Matts, myself, and possibly 2 others by my take on it would be clear

you arent going to be cleared unless you hit scum :)

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

Day 3 but only one civ special dead, and no mafia.  

Kira dying tho. 

That has to be the most interesting thing thats happened. My mind keeps wandering to a janitor type role. 

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@SwAg were you really silenced or did you fake it?

were you going to continue to press me until I claimed L?

were you disappointed that i didnt react in thread regarding your verification, and did you think your buddy attempt then failed?

important questions here. these questions are hard, but the answers are simple

You cannot seriously believe I am Mafia.

I already answered the first question.

I was going to push you into responding to me based on what I knew.  You either are incredibly lucky with a fake claim that aligns with my information (on the first attempt, without ambiguity), or telling the truth.  I persisted yesterday because you said all the wrong things to convince me.

I was not disappointed.  I was surprised, maybe even confused, but the extent of disappointment would be limited to my like count not increasing.  I typically receive some level of acknowledgment from my fan club.  You went from voting me yesterday on the premise that I am attempting to do harm, chastising me as childish, to completely uninterested in receiving a degree of verification, not even chiding me for what would be brinksmanship in the extreme if untrue.

My buddy attempts do not fail, and I do not believe you truly think I am scum, even if based purely on the structural considerations of this game.  As if I would sign off on killing ******* Glen of all people over the person who softer Calculator on Day 1.

Edited by SwAg
Removed “not” first sentence of second section.