πŸ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

this is because whicker knows matts is a shinigami @PuntMyLumps

now.

lets all 3 get on the same page here because i dont think either of you 3 are scum

No this is because if PML is in a DM with a shinigami, then he’s likely the person using the death note. Right? Isn’t that the flavor I was just told?Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Β 

pwny.

Yeah i think pwny is scum too.

but naz has been making such horrible DN decisions that hes a liability at best.

i know you want to save naz bc of selfish purposes. i bet if the guy dies thats holding the DN a certain number of times, you lose

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so you know who your shinigami is, and that player is in the game?

Yes. I'm in a DM with them.Β  There is only one other.Β  He is claiming he has been communicating via host DM.Β  There's no reason he would even think to say that if he was in a DM Misa and we KNOW there is another death note.Β  Why on earth would we try to create Wifom to protect Matts?Β  I don't know what he thinks I'm missing, but there is no reason not to clarify why he's lying.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No this is because if PML is in a DM with a shinigami, then he’s likely the person using the death note. Right? Isn’t that the flavor I was just told?Β 

I have the death note.Β  Light was a civ, as confirmed by Malf

37 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So let’s say one is in the game. What would be his/her alignment?Β 

Β 

36 minutes ago, Whicker said:

PwnyΒ 

Β 

34 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Pretty sure there are 2, and so they gotta be civ aligned I guess

Β 

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Shinigami arent 'in the game' in the sense you are thinking. They are not a role. They are demons who kill whomever is written in the book. The person & the book are the character, the demon is a tool. Think of them as a gun.Β 

Β 

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont confuse the man.

Β 

26 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You are misunderstanding me apparentlyΒ 

Β 

25 minutes ago, Whicker said:

But... what if they are a roleΒ 

Β 

24 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Yeah I'm in a DM with one that bucs set up

@Whickeryou knew one was in the game before pml claimed it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Yes. I'm in a DM with them.Β  There is only one other.Β  He is claiming he has been communicating via host DM.Β  There's no reason he would even think to say that if he was in a DM Misa and we KNOW there is another death note.Β  Why on earth would we try to create Wifom to protect Matts?Β  I don't know what he thinks I'm missing, but there is no reason not to clarify why he's lying.

maybe this.

you are civ. your shinigami is aligned with town.

naz is scum. matts is now technically aligned with scum.

Β 

SOLVED IT

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

there are 2 shinigamis

matts is nazs

you have a different one

I thought naz was just random scum.Β  But I still don't know why Matts would lie, unless he's trying to manipulate the mafia (which doesn't make any sense strategically, but neither did my claim really)

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

Matts is Miza?Β  What's with swag?

i think naz is mafia and has a dn.

matts is (right now) aligned with mafia because they have the death note, and is actually a shinigami on the scum side and wins with scum. and Matts communicates with scum through DM from bucs. because if the note switched hands, bucs couldnt let matts know all the mafia.

and so, matts figured that you also received dms through the host as well. so he was gonna fake that hes your shinigami.

but since you were a normal civ, the shinigami from the 2nd death note goes right in your dm

Β