Jump to content

Draft Cutups


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Just another update. I'm been very busy but also my laptop is just really struggling with running my video editing software lol I've been doing some stuff on my work computer but I don't have a lot of downtime there. I bought stuff to build a pc way back in August but 3 days after purchasing everything they listed the power supply I bought as being on back order. So now it's almost two months later and I'm still waiting on it. I'm already downloading 2020 games so once I get my computer up and running I should get some cutups going again.

In the meantime I've got an idea of having prospect discussion gamethreads. So on Saturday I'll be posting a thread for discussion on prospects in the games going on. SEC is coming back so that's pretty big. Games I'm looking forward to:

Auburn (Seth Williams, Anthony Schwartz, KJ Britt) vs Kentucky (Landon Young, Drake Jackson)
Texas (Joseph Ossai, Caden Sterns) vs Texas Tech (TJ Vasher)
Florida State (Tamorrion Terry, Asante Samuel Jr) vs Miami (Jaelan Phillips, D'Eriq King, Brevin Jordan)

Edited by rackcs
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Back at it like a crack addict

Computer parts all finally came in and computer was assembled this weekend. Did my first cutup in a few months tonight. Excited to getting back to doing these. I've downloaded just about every D1 game up to Week 7 (and many from week 8 ) so I've got plenty of games to choose from if you guys have requests. I might do a few personal ones before getting to requests but I will get to them. I'm planning on going on a tear of these for this upcoming week or so and then slowing down the pace. Without further ado,

Been very interested in how Kwity Paye is going to look this upcoming season. He's a physical freak and moving into a starting role. He doesn't look bad for most of this game but doesn't make too many big plays. Just very often the ball is run away from him. Watch till the 4th though because he decides he wants to go off and gets **** done. I will also point out that when watching this game Aidan Hutchinson really popped off the tape a lot. Might just do a cut of him from this game too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Back at it like a crack addict

Computer parts all finally came in and computer was assembled this weekend. Did my first cutup in a few months tonight. Excited to getting back to doing these. I've downloaded just about every D1 game up to Week 7 (and many from week 8 ) so I've got plenty of games to choose from if you guys have requests. I might do a few personal ones before getting to requests but I will get to them. I'm planning on going on a tear of these for this upcoming week or so and then slowing down the pace. Without further ado,

Been very interested in how Kwity Paye is going to look this upcoming season. He's a physical freak and moving into a starting role. He doesn't look bad for most of this game but doesn't make too many big plays. Just very often the ball is run away from him. Watch till the 4th though because he decides he wants to go off and gets **** done. I will also point out that when watching this game Aidan Hutchinson really popped off the tape a lot. Might just do a cut of him from this game too.

Aidan is my guy. He’s a top 20 player for me even without the sack production at the moment 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Aidan is my guy. He’s a top 20 player for me even without the sack production at the moment 

Just from the Paye cutup above, his get off is elite and shows a ton of effort. I'm no draft expert but left an impression for me. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

Just from the Paye cutup above, his get off is elite and shows a ton of effort. I'm no draft expert but left an impression for me. 

He doesn’t have the bend of an elite rusher and needs to work on rush creativity more but he could be a great base end if he improves these. He is constant hustle.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Rack some requests

Christian Darrisaw OT VT

Jerome Johnson INT Indiana

Rashawn Slater OL NW

 

And he just got a sack haha. Never watched him before but he was flashing with his hustle to the ball. Would be thrown down the field and this guy as a DT was flashing running down field on several of these throws. Haven’t seen anything like it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Counselor said:

Rack some requests

Christian Darrisaw OT VT

Jerome Johnson INT Indiana

Rashawn Slater OL NW

 

Slater opted out correct? Just wanna make sure before I try pulling 2020 tape if he isn't playing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...