rackcs

Draft Cutups

@Counselor, here is Slater for you. I couldn't find any footage of Windiana so that'll probably have to wait until some goes up.

I might try to do one more cutup of someone tonight if I find myself still having the motivation. I'm thinking a DL or LB.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

@Counselor, here is Slater for you. I couldn't find any footage of Windiana so that'll probably have to wait until some goes up.

I might try to do one more cutup of someone tonight if I find myself still having the motivation. I'm thinking a DL or LB.

Marlon Tuipulotu USC DT

25 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Marlon Tuipulotu USC DT

No 2020 USC games on youtube yet unfortunately. He really stood out to me watching the game yesterday.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

No 2020 USC games on youtube yet unfortunately. He really stood out to me watching the game yesterday.

Yeah he was a stud in their first game also

How about the Duke ends?

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

How about the Duke ends?

I definitely have some Duke games. Either one in particular?

I definitely have some Duke games. Either one in particular?

Both lol

@Counselor Was gonna get to Rumph but you intrigued me with your Zaven Collins hype so I did him first

Side note: The UCF center had an all time terrible game. The OL as a whole had I think 11 false starts and at least half were on him. He also had multiple errant snaps. Just one of the worst single player performances I think I've ever seen.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, rackcs said:

@Counselor Was gonna get to Rumph but you intrigued me with your Zaven Collins hype so I did him first

Side note: The UCF center had an all time terrible game. The OL as a whole had I think 11 false starts and at least half were on him. He also had multiple errant snaps. Just one of the worst single player performances I think I've ever seen.

Thank you! There is no good cutup on Zaven on Youtube, I think you are the first!

14 hours ago, Counselor said:

Thank you! There is no good cutup on Zaven on Youtube, I think you are the first!

Yeah cutups don't really pick up till the offseason. Especially for non top tier guys.

This is great. Love seeing the cutups for Dimukeje and Zaven. 

I'd personally love to see more from both of the UNC tailbacks, Jermar Jefferson, Javian Hawkins, and Max Borghi.