News out of Washington

ET80

We'll get a lot of information today, so I want to keep this as a spot in NFL Gen to discuss it.

***Don't open your own thread***

You guys know the site rules - follow them at all costs, don't deviate from that. The Mod team is watching this story and the subsequent posting very closely.

Tks.

• Like 4

Can someone share what they are hearing? I've just read a million tweets about "what we're going to hear is bad", but I haven't heard anything. And it seems like everyone has already "heard it" or whispers of "it". Snyder run a Sandusky-like organization in the offseason or something?

Edited by BStanRamFan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BStanRamFan said:

Can someone share what they are hearing? I've just read a million tweets about "what we're going to hear is bad", but I haven't heard anything. And it seems like everyone has already "heard it" or whispers of "it". Snyder run a Sandusky-like organization in the offseason or something?

Same. It's mostly just be "Wait and see tomorrow". 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

So nobody in the public knows, we just have a bunch of prominent journalists hinting at something terrible going on. Their reactions kind of seem like it was known among journalists, but was never reported. Some rumors from semi-reliable sources indicate sexual harassment/assault and cover ups involving Gruden and Bruce. Also drug use, and blackmail on each other while threatening people who attempted to expose it. The firings of Santos and the other guy are almost certainly related, as is the name change. Whatever it is it’s gonna expose how rotten and corrupt the team is hopefully. I think it's bigger than something that would just dock the team draft picks or hand out fines. Washington Post will probably release the story around noon eastern time. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe