News out of Washington

ET80

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Thread

this is real (and certainly not limited to sports journalism), but i gotta say it's extremely rich to see someone who works at the daily caller waxing poetic about "journalistic integrity" lol

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

What's the Kapri Bibbs story?

Kapri Bibbs and Jay Gruden were both sleeping with the same woman (a receptionist at Washington's training facility). Gruden apparently got jealous that Bibbs was also with her and decided to benched him in favor of Byron Marshall, who would miss a block the next game that led to Alex Smith's leg injury.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Kapri Bibbs and Jay Gruden were both sleeping with the same woman (a receptionist at Washington's training facility). Gruden apparently got jealous that Bibbs was also with her and decided to benched him in favor of Byron Marshall, who would miss a block the next game that led to Alex Smith's leg injury.

Imagine being Alex Smith and hearing about that for the first time after nearly losing his leg and his life.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Imagine being Alex Smith and hearing about that for the first time after nearly losing his leg and his life.  

My guess? This happened 20 seconds later: "Hello, is this the Johnny Cochran Law Firm? Boy do I have a case for you."

• Like 2

If this is as bad as one would think...does big Gruden save little Gruden? Ordinarily, I would think that this would spell the end of of Little Gruden's career, but nepotism is rampant in sports, and he has a big brother who can keep him in the game. 

Just now, Forge said:

If this is as bad as one would think...does big Gruden save little Gruden? Ordinarily, I would think that this would spell the end of of Little Gruden's career, but nepotism is rampant in sports, and he has a big brother who can keep him in the game. 

I don't think Jon can take on that baggage, huge contract or not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This has Alabama offensive coordinator written all over it.

• Like 15

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

So... IF Snyder is forced to sell, does Jeff Bezos buy in?

I Never thought about it, but does he own a team yet in any sport? I always thought that was just what idle billionaires do. Does the team have to be located in space first? 

jeff-bezos-rocket-company-launches-anoth

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I Never thought about it, but does he own a team yet in any sport? I always thought that was just what idle billionaires do. Does the team have to be located in space first? 

jeff-bezos-rocket-company-launches-anoth

Is it bad that the I look at this and all I see is a giant phallus?

• Like 3