Snyder/Gruden Scandal

dcat

I prefer to wait and pass judgement after all the facts are known.  Whether those facts are from admittance by accused members of the organization or are brought forth in a court of law, reacting to a news story is that did not even mention ref payoffs is part of the problem in this country.  There is no doubt some **** took place as evidence by three accused people associated with the team getting fired or resigning, but lets wait for the facts.  Also, saying a conspiracy took place before anything is known is absolute BS.  Refer to Occam's Razor.

That said, Snyder has always been a piece of **** owner.  Just my personal opinion.

Well at least we know we arent involved in the ref bribing. We just went through one of the worst decades of Jets football in our history and our owners probably wouldnt even think of something like that lol. As for the Redskins...its just really sad. They need to simply start over as a franchise. I personally dont care about name what so ever and personally think its been completely blown out of proportion, but it does offend some people and to know have a scandal like this, its time for a new owner, new name, new brand. I hope the bribing of the refs doesn't turn out to be true, otherwise the NFL will be shot.

2 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Well at least we know we arent involved in the ref bribing. We just went through one of the worst decades of Jets football in our history and our owners probably wouldnt even think of something like that lol. As for the Redskins...its just really sad. They need to simply start over as a franchise. I personally dont care about name what so ever and personally think its been completely blown out of proportion, but it does offend some people and to know have a scandal like this, its time for a new owner, new name, new brand. I hope the bribing of the refs doesn't turn out to be true, otherwise the NFL will be shot.

OR....... we’re even bad at bribing!!! 😉

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

OR....... we’re even bad at bribing!!! 😉

The bribing part never made its way to the article.  Or should I say the bribibg part made its way out of the article?

This whole thing doesn't pass the smell test.