Rodgers and Patrick Split

gopackgo972

7 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

I don’t think you’re Aaron’s type, but if you watch game tape and work out with him you might be just who he needs at this point in his career. 

Either or.... I don't give a **** I'd be rich either way

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 6:53 PM, YaddaHolla said:

Looks like Rodgers and Patrick have split ways. That’s a shame I really liked her. Is Rodgers ever going to settle down? Or is it him pushing these girls away? 

his first call should be to Erin Andrews or Olivia Munn for some rebound pounding. 

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 7:45 PM, Toddfather said:

Olivia was always the best... Just putting it out there.

Obviously no one is privy to what went down and I don't follow this stuff closely, but with the whole family think Olivia seemed a little crazy.

8 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Aaron doesn't care for big boobs nor blonde's. 

I remember an old picture circulating the off season before the the SB run of Aaron in Vegas sitting off in a dark corner shooting his shot at a blonde cocktail waitress, i remember him having a real lustful look in his eyes. He may have given her his room number 

3 hours ago, St Vince said:

I remember an old picture circulating the off season before the the SB run of Aaron in Vegas sitting off in a dark corner shooting his shot at a blonde cocktail waitress, i remember him having a real lustful look in his eyes. He may have given her his room number 

The internet is forever. 

0bb7b997f0d65e38b52c32284232bcbc_md.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

The internet is forever. 

0bb7b997f0d65e38b52c32284232bcbc_md.jpg

Maybe she's the reason for his abnormal lust for brunette's. Well done Shaggy, want a Scooby snack? Lol. Great pic!

Edited by Skippy
mispelled word

On 7/20/2020 at 2:05 PM, Arthur Penske said:

Obviously no one is privy to what went down and I don't follow this stuff closely, but with the whole family think Olivia seemed a little crazy.

She was a little crazy, which is what makes her awesome (at least from a distance).

Though other parts of that report are seemingly to be false as it blamed Olivia for the family break and latest news on that said they the family wasn't talking before Olivia and she encouraged Rodgers to give it another shot.

And based on what Rodgers hinted at his Patrick's podcast is a feud partly over religious beliefs where Rodgers doesn't believe where God would send people to damnation for internity, which is to suggest that his family strongly believe in the old testament version, where Rodgers believes more in the new testaments versions of the Bible.

As for this Patrick breakup, she reportedly broke up with the last guy because she was wanting/demanding marriage, and he wasn't interested at the time, I think that's what happened this time again, as she has CLEARLY become super lovey dovey, in the months leading up to the breakup and talking about marriage and their deep love for each other in a lot more gushy terms.

Just my opinion.

I'm kinda wondering if he'll date someone not famous next.