GDT - Week 4: Washington Redskins @ Kansas City Chiefs

Ghostnote

On 10/4/2017 at 7:43 PM, lavar703 said:

Normally after a loss I start looking at mock drafts, hoping time slows down before our next beatdown televised for the whole world to see but man this feels different. I can't wait until we play the 49ers. I'm genuinely excited about this team and think every Sunday they can win. This is an awesome feeling that I've rarely,  if ever,  had watching this team for what feels like forever now. 

Another solid draft and free agency and this team is going to roll. I've always been scared of paying Kirk but I say go for it. Pay the guy and lets move on to building the depth of this squad. Get another nasty DL to go with Allen and Ioannidis. Watching this defense fly all around the field knocking heads off gives me goosebumps. 

I have the exact same feeling Lavar but if we don't sign KC in the offseason and he walks its not going to happen.  I don't trust Colt to be good over a course of a year and any rookie will take time to develop.  The problem is that OL is going to be top 5 for another 2 to 3 years IMO, we got to take advantage of that.  This year as good as the Eagles look I think we can match well against them, and the boys simply have zero D to worry us if we play well.  But we already are seeing the issues we have at WR, if we had Garcon and Djax right now I would say at least we go deep in the playoffs if not to the SB.  We lose KC however and we take at least a back seat to the Eagles and Cowboys.  Dak is good man, and Wentz is going to be better, we can't afford to take a chance on an unknown

On 10/4/2017 at 7:43 PM, lavar703 said:

Normally after a loss I start looking at mock drafts, hoping time slows down before our next beatdown televised for the whole world to see but man this feels different. I can't wait until we play the 49ers. I'm genuinely excited about this team and think every Sunday they can win. This is an awesome feeling that I've rarely,  if ever,  had watching this team for what feels like forever now. 

Another solid draft and free agency and this team is going to roll. I've always been scared of paying Kirk but I say go for it. Pay the guy and lets move on to building the depth of this squad. Get another nasty DL to go with Allen and Ioannidis. Watching this defense fly all around the field knocking heads off gives me goosebumps. 

Holly crap! Finally! I’ve had this feeling about Kirk since after the Tampa Bay game in 2015 and I finally have this feeling about the defense again this year. I haven’t felt the way I feel our defense since 2005. 

Archived