Packers 2020 Training Camp

Brat&Beer

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Guys, it's like day 2 of camp. They're just trying to get everybody's feet wet and work through some potential injury situations.

The starting 5 will be Bakhtiari-Jenkins-Linsley-Turner-Wagner.

Taylor will back up the Guards. He's a heavy favorite in a battle with Runyan.

Patrick will back up Linsley. He's a heavy favorite in a battle with Hanson.

Light will back up the Tackles. He's a heavy favorite in a battle with Nijman and an extremely off chance that the team is comfortable with Turner as the swing Tackle and not carrying a pure 3rd Tackle.

So do you think they'll keep all 10? Bakhtiari-Jenkins-Linsley-Turner-Wagner-aylor-Runyan-Hanson-Patrick-Light?

Usually they have kept only 8 or 9, unless three rookies have made the 53.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them to either

1) Let Light go to the PS (if they can get him there), and have Runyan practice as the emergency LT (with having a couple of OTs on the PS) OR

2) Let Hanson or Patrick go, as they hopefully have that 3rd draft pick coming in later off the PUP if he's not IRed all year.

15 minutes ago, Beast said:

So do you think they'll keep all 10? Bakhtiari-Jenkins-Linsley-Turner-Wagner-aylor-Runyan-Hanson-Patrick-Light?

Usually they have kept only 8 or 9, unless three rookies have made the 53.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them to either

1) Let Light go to the PS (if they can get him there), and have Runyan practice as the emergency LT (with having a couple of OTs on the PS) OR

2) Let Hanson or Patrick go, as they hopefully have that 3rd draft pick coming in later off the PUP if he's not IRed all year.

I strongly suspect it will be the top 8 mentioned above with the more impressive of Nijman/Runyan making the team and Hanson and the other on the PS

Runyan isn't a Tackle in the pros.

Edited by AlexGreen#20

·
29m

A couple good reps for Josh Jackson in one-on-one drills. If he gets his hands on you at the LOS, his physically can give WRs problems. Forced incompletions against Jake Kumerow and MVS.
·
30m

Corey Linsley not practicing today so Lucas Patrick at center with first offense for #Packers
·
29m

Aaron Rodgers throws an INT to Adrian Amos early in team drills. Second INT in as many days. Threw it between two WRs, so that’s usually a sign of someone not being where they should.
·
29m

Za’Darius Smith has left the practice field so Jon Garvin, Tim Williams getting more reps at OLB.
·
29m

Sternberger drops a perfectly thrown deep corner route to the end zone from Boyle. Had his man beat.
·
28m

Montravius Adams with a good pressure right into Rodgers’ face with the D running base. Rashan Gary getting into the backfield on a couple of running plays so far.

11 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Adams carted off. Not that I was expecting much from him, but glad they bolstered the DL depth this off season.

The media for some reason always slightly misleads with this headline. It was reported he limped off the field, got checked out and then they drove him away on a cart (which would be expected for any leg/ankle injury whether minor or not). I always do a double take on that because the media makes it seem like the cart went onto the field like we would see in a game, etc. Hopefully this isn't as bad. 

Quite honestly, not that I ever cheer for an injury but it could be the kick-in-the-*** Gute needs to get a vet DL in here. Up the ante to Snacks, if it's about money, and let's go. 

Edited by packfanfb

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Bak, Z Smith, and Adams all hurt/ not practicing. Here's to hoping its minor.

Read that Bak was basically fine. Limped off, got checked out and then walked out with the rest of the team. 

No clue about Z. Don't even know if it's an injury or what. 

·
29m

With Corey Linsley not practicing today, Elgton Jenkins getting snaps at center with Lucas Patrick at left guard on first offensive line.

·
29m

First OL-DL 1-on-1s just now 
R. Gary, B. Turner split
L. Taylor 2, M. Adams 0
K. Clark, L. Patrick split
D. Lowry, E. Jenkins split
D. Bakhtiari 2, P. Smith 0
T. Williams, R. Wagner split
J. Leglue 2, T. Hester 0
J. Hanson 2, T. Lancaster 0
K. Keke, J. Runyan split
·
29m

OLB Za’Darius Smith was out earlier but he has gone inside. Now, DT Montravius Adams is down with what looks like an ankle injury.
·
29m

Tight ends having a tough day. Marcedes Lewis drops a bullet from Rodgers on a cross. Two different sets of 11-on-11 going on simultaneously now. More reps in less time for all units.

·
29m

DT Montravius Adams is being carted off the field after an apparent right lower leg injury. https://es.pn/3iSy5ip

45 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I strongly suspect it will be the top 8 mentioned above with the more impressive of Nijman/Runyan making the team and Hanson and the other on the PS

Runyan isn't a Tackle in the pros.

Its not the same I know, but they said Bak wasn't an OT in the pros either, but Indo think Runyan would clearly be better as an OT. As for Runyan at OT, I'm mainly only talking emergency, if Bak would get injured. 

Seems like your not high on any of the OL draft picks for sure making the roster.