Packers 2020 Training Camp

Brat&Beer

2 hours ago, Leader said:

"E. St. Brown getting re-tapped L ankle after 1-on-1s. Looked good with his cuts winning easily twice prior"

Safe to presume that was his injured ankle?

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why you Quote people then don’t say who the quote is from/link it.

Who said the quote can be pretty vital.

Edited by Arthur Penske

56 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why you Quote people then don’t say who the quote is from/link it.

Let me help you then.
The quote that I wanted to ask about was one of many included in a post by Brat&Beer - so - rather than quote the entire comment - which covered a number of different players - I copied and pasted the specific comment I had a question about.
I wondered if the ankle that got retaped was the one he'd injured (as I never caught on which ankle got hurt). Got it now?

Just now, Outpost31 said:

What if I told you you can press the quote button and then delete some of the quote?  Like I just did where I quoted you and deleted everything except the Got it now? part.

I'm aware of that. I chose a shorter method of asking my specific question.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I'm aware of that. I chose a shorter method of asking my specific question.

What if I told you he would actually have gotten a notification if you actually quoted him, this giving you a better chance of getting your question answered while also providing the necessary context (who you quoted) for other people to answer your question?

Or maybe tag the person you’re quoting if you want to quote them that way.

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

There are things that are hard to change.  Some are worth pressing for change.  Up to you to decide.

Might I suggest the ignore function.....makes the site much more palatable 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

It should be pretty obvious "who said it" is relevant, since Adarn Schefter is not a reliable source.

LOL. It was a simple matter. Somebody said EQ was having his ankle taped and I asked if it was the one he'd injured last year. Thats it.
The "source" of the comment that EQ was having his ankle retaped didnt matter to me.  I presume its accurate.