I Can't Believe.....

KingTitan

A thread of things you just "CAN'T BELIEVE." 

Around the NFL, Titans...etc.

Me looking around in disbelief thinking Dak Prescott is worth 5 years $175 Million or more.  We talking about Dak right?  I don't care how many yards he throw for....something about him doesn't pass the sniff test. 

meme GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Dak is 26 and a top 10 QB, if he hits FA next year, he’s getting at least $200 million from Washington/Indy/Jags/Vegas/some other team. For me, he’s a clear tier above guys like Goff, Jimmy G and Cousins that got paid. I’d take him over Wentz without much hesitation.

Retroactive:

I couldn't believe Nick Chubb was leading the league in rushing before our Texans game. I guess I just didn't keep up with it but had no idea he was good enough to be leading the league..

Knew he was a good player but could have swore McCFaffery or someone else was league leader. 

On 7/19/2020 at 12:10 AM, titans0021 said:

Dak is 26 and a top 10 QB, if he hits FA next year, he’s getting at least $200 million from Washington/Indy/Jags/Vegas/some other team. For me, he’s a clear tier above guys like Goff, Jimmy G and Cousins that got paid. I’d take him over Wentz without much hesitation.

He will likely get serious $$, but if one guy has shown the ability to 'carry the load' more than the other, it's Wentz and not Dak.

Wentz is made of glass and isn't perfect, but Dak isn't special. He's a good QB, but not someone who is going to make the players around him better.

• Like 2

Was the point of this thread just for Dak or can I post things I can’t believe?

I can’t believe it’s my bday and I’m not able to order an AJ Brown limited jersey 😂

Got nothing for Father’s Day and my wife had to get me little things like Titans Masks, Titans Lunch Box and a Titans Fold Up Chair for my bday lol

I know the pandemic is going on but cmon no one can make and sell the jerseys already?

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

He will likely get serious $$, but if one guy has shown the ability to 'carry the load' more than the other, it's Wentz and not Dak.

Wentz is made of glass and isn't perfect, but Dak isn't special. He's a good QB, but not someone who is going to make the players around him better.

Has Wentz shown himself really capable of leading anything though? He’s had one year where he led a truly good offense, and that came as part of a team that was good enough to win a SB with Nick Foles. Outside of that season, he’s QB’d offenses ranked 12-18 and is a game under .500.

They’re very similar QBs statistically, With Dak being a bit more efficient and winning more games. This will be an interesting year away from Garrett obviously, has a chance to make a ton of money.

Part of it is that I also just don’t get the hype with Wentz, who is a perfectly adequate QB that isn’t a real difference maker. Add in the injuries, and I’ve never quite understood his national reputation.

51 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I can’t believe it’s my bday and I’m not able to order an AJ Brown limited jersey 😂

Got nothing for Father’s Day and my wife had to get me little things like Titans Masks, Titans Lunch Box and a Titans Fold Up Chair for my bday lol

I know the pandemic is going on but cmon no one can make and sell the jerseys already?

It's any and all things that "you can't believe."

Dak was just on my mind when I created it...lol 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

We share the same birthday. :o

Are you also 32?xD

Edited by Mesa_Titan