I Can't Believe.....

KingTitan

19 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Watson needs a OL & a defense Mahomes has a OL, weapons & good defense. No by any means is Watson up there with Mahomes but he’s better than what he’s put out this season 

And to me Mahomes, would still be great and the team would be very good if not great without a defense. KC's defense wasn't better than average until they lost to us really. 
I think Watson is closer to Marcus' 2nd year than Mahomes, truthfully and the numbers kind of support that. 

Watson is a good QB/franchise QB but he isn't the world beater that people made him up to be early .

17 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I don’t know how see what Watson is doing this season(especially since they got rid of BOB) and not think he’s one of the best in the game. Don’t let their record fool you. They’d be right with the Jets and Jags without him.

I will die on this hill. 
I know they'd be very bad without him, like most teams with a good QB.

BOB wasn't his biggest problem to me. His inability to be "great" without Hopkins to me is his biggest downfall. 
And maybe my hate for him is based on the love everyone else gives him. 

If they ranked him among the top 10-15 cool.
But people put him top 5 or maybe top 3 and I think that's a joke. 

Mahomes has a great supporting cast and, more importantly, one of the best offensive minds in NFL history as his head coach. As good as he is, he isn’t carrying Houston to the playoffs this year if he was at QB for the Texans playing under a combination of BOB and Romeo Crennel with a terrible defense, no run game, a bad offensive line and three receivers that are just slightly different versions of the same player.

I would take Mahomes, Rodgers and Wilson over him. That’s the entire list and I struggle to even come up with an argument for anyone beyond that.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Quick change of subject:
I can't believe the Steelers and their fans still continue to be "jerks" about CoVid.

Undefeated and still chasing after every free win they possibly can. Ebron was all upset about a birthday party and now he’s upset that he can spend the holiday with his family.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Undefeated and still chasing after every free win they possibly can. Ebron was all upset about a birthday party and now he’s upset that he can spend the holiday with his family.

I just don't get it.

Talking about they getting screwed of days off?
They are getting MOOOORE DAYS OFFF. 

Avoid playing on a short week and get to play a normal Sunday. 

It really T's me off. 

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I just don't get it.

Talking about they getting screwed of days off?
They are getting MOOOORE DAYS OFFF. 

Avoid playing on a short week and get to play a normal Sunday. 

It really T's me off. 

I was mostly fine when they complained about our game, because they ended up practicing throughout their only bye. This one though? There’s no competitive disadvantage here, they play on a normal week, then have a normal week next week. They still get to play a short-handed Ravens team. And now they can have a Thanksgiving. Just seems like a lot of whining for the sake of whining.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Dying on Kavanaugh H:ill – Trumped Progressives

2nd Year Marcus
3426 yards. 26 TDs 9 INTs

Deshaun last year
3852 yards 26 TDs 12 INTs

Watson's 3 year average (not including this year): 3,238 yards 23 TDs 9 INTs

And what does it look like if we compare Watson’s third and fourth years to Mariota’s third and fourth years?

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

And what does it look like if we compare Watson’s third and fourth years to Mariota’s third and fourth years?

That wasn't my point. .

My point was that Watson is peak Mariota consistently. 

Not that Marcus is as good as Watson in total. 

Peak Mariota isn't the elite qb they make Watson to be.