2020 Sleepers

naptownskinsfan

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'll take both of them over Sanders. I think people are banking on him getting traditional bellcow touches and I don't think that is how Pederson likes to roll if he can help it. I think he'll get a smaller snap share than people think. 

I just dont think Ekeler is good enough to make up for the mediocre QB play thats coming his way

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I just dont think Ekeler is good enough to make up for the mediocre QB play thats coming his way

Tyrod taylor checks down at one of the highest rates in the NFL. I'm not really worried about his volume in that regard. So it's just a matter of his efficiency, and I have no reason to doubt that. Its not like Rivers was competent last year. 

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Tyrod taylor checks down at one of the highest rates in the NFL. I'm not really worried about his volume in that regard. So it's just a matter of his efficiency, and I have no reason to doubt that. Its not like Rivers was competent last year. 

Rivers wasn't great but you still had to respect him. I dont think Tyrod has garnered near the respect

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Rivers wasn't great but you still had to respect him.

Ehhhhhh....I'm not sure that's the case. But it's really splitting hairs I think because the difference between them (Ekeler and Sanders) is fairly nominal with where they are getting drafted

9 hours ago, Forge said:

I'll take both of them over Sanders. I think people are banking on him getting traditional bellcow touches and I don't think that is how Pederson likes to roll if he can help it. I think he'll get a smaller snap share than people think. 

This is a fallacy of circumstances I think and then it’s sort of become fantasy football folklore than reality. 

Dougy P has never had a bell cow back, so how do you know how he’d want to use one.

The Eagles are showing you with their actions that Sanders is going to be their main RB, and I’d be inclined to believe them.

If I’m at the back end of round 1, I’d love to grab Mixon and Sanders as my top two picks 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Dougy P has never had a bell cow back, so how do you know how he’d want to use one.

We still don't know that he does, so we will see. His history has split. I don't gamble on that on the first round.

Well now I realized a mistake. He's going as an RB1, but getting drafted middle second round. I was getting his ADP for position and overall jacked up. Just ignore what I said regarding round one and all that. This is more palatable

On 7/31/2020 at 8:31 PM, Danger said:

If you can get Miles as your 2nd RB, I think it'd a good things to do. Dude has been working his tail off this offseason, showed steady improvement over the course of the year last year, and it seems we're leaning on giving him the bulk of the touches rather than going purely RB by committee as we have for years now. Boston Scott will still get play time each game, and we may even get a couple touches for a 3rd guy, but Sanders is gonna get a big workload.

~ Duce Staley

A lot of people seem to be sleeping on Miles depsite the end of last season. Strangely I dont think its all about the Eagles potential to pick up another back either. Its almost as if a lot of people just managed to miss his late season burst. Some people seem to look at his yearly stats and think, yeh not bad. However you have to take into account that the Eagles O line was actually pretty poor for the first half of the season last year and Miles was playing behind Howard until Howard got hurt. Most of Sanders seasonal stats came late in the season. He should be going as a top 10 RB and his RB team mates can be picked up much later to play alongside or as a true handcuff.

(If staying healthy of course)

Edited by GordyTheGoffer

James White in ppr

Tarik Cohen in ppr

Preston Williams 

Jonnu Smith 

Brandon Aiyuk

Josh Allen(ridiculously easy 1st 7-8 games...more undervalued than sleeper)

Edited by AlanFanecaFan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Jonnu Smith 

this is my TE sleeper this year. He looked really good and with the weapons in that offense, the middle of the field should be wide open for him. 

Curtis Samuel is a guy you can take a late round flier on in deep leagues. He has talent, is that age when WRs tend to put it together, and the coaching change should help him a lot because of the type of offense they will run, he should be featured more than he was in the past. 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

this is my TE sleeper this year. He looked really good and with the weapons in that offense, the middle of the field should be wide open for him. 

Curtis Samuel is a guy you can take a late round flier on in deep leagues. He has talent, is that age when WRs tend to put it together, and the coaching change should help him a lot because of the type of offense they will run, he should be featured more than he was in the past. 

I’m in a 10 team 3 RB/3WR/1TE/1flex Full PPR and I have pick 2.1........I’m currently debating if I should go Kelce but I’m really starting to like a lot of the late TEs...Smith/Fant/Jarwin/Goedert...I have no problem going Kelce especially with probable positive TD regression coming this year but I might just double dip late and try to get this years Mark Andrews.

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Forge said:

Late round stab is good. 

what's going on old friend. Out of all the RBs who might not hold up, Peterson has to be that guy. Redskins are more built to run the ball too.

why no hype for Chris Herndon too? he is my TE sleeper but Hurst/Jarwin/Jonnu getting the hype on TEs

12 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

what's going on old friend. Out of all the RBs who might not hold up, Peterson has to be that guy. Redskins are more built to run the ball too.

why no hype for Chris Herndon too? he is my TE sleeper but Hurst/Jarwin/Jonnu getting the hype on TEs

I feel like Herndon has some hype but like most TE sleepers like him, he is going outside the Top-10 or 12 at least and most people wont draft 2 TEs