Antonio Brown announces retirement for the second time

AFlaccoSeagulls

Im still heartbroken about AB.   

Went from being one of my all time Steelers favorites and top 5 WR all time, to being a notorious diva rivaling TO, and an overall sociopath.

I feel worst for his kids.   Hopefully he can pick up the pieces and be a better role model for them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

to being a notorious diva rivaling TO, and an overall sociopath.

I honestly think he is worse than TO. You could explain TO's antics. I mean the popcorn, the crying about your QB, the sharpie in the sock, the infamous driveway workout, you can put rational thought behind it all. AB in the last 2 years has made zero sense. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Im still heartbroken about AB.   

Went from being one of my all time Steelers favorites and top 5 WR all time, to being a notorious diva rivaling TO, and an overall sociopath.

I feel worst for his kids.   Hopefully he can pick up the pieces and be a better role model for them.

You're a clown if you even liked him from the start.  

People want to say that Burfict messed him up, but the dude was always that way.  

He wasn't the type of blue collar, humble football player the we had for decades (and still do).  

Neither was LeVeon Bell.  But, what was really disgusting about it all was how the Rooneys tolerated it for so long.  They let them leave on their own terms.  

Antonio Brown didn't care about winning a Super Bowl whatsoever.  Once a clown, always a clown.