Antonio Brown announces retirement for the second time

AFlaccoSeagulls

Stephen A. Smith summed it up best a while ago when he said that all AB had to do was keep his mouth shut for two days and he could have pocketed a guaranteed $30,000,000.  Even for that kind of money, he couldn't act professionally and keep his mouth shut, so he lost out.  I'm glad to see that no team caved into his buffoonery.  Other buffoons out there should take note, but they probably won't.

• Like 2

Crazy how quickly he took himself out of the league. Led the NFL with over 1500 receiving yards and also had 9 TDs one year then had almost 1300 receiving yards and an NFL leading 15 TDs... then can't get any team to touch him. Had a stretch of 5 years where he totaled 59 rec TDs, led the rec, yards or TDs 5 times. And fell off the map due to his own off field idiocy. 

He shouldn't make it into the HoF, but will garner votes due to his stretch of dominance. 

2 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Tom Brady will come to his aid and AB will sign with TB....

Doubtful, especially considering the weapons they already have.  They legit dont need him at all.

On 7/20/2020 at 9:17 PM, RamblinMan99 said:

You're a clown if you even liked him from the start.  

People want to say that Burfict messed him up, but the dude was always that way.  

He wasn't the type of blue collar, humble football player the we had for decades (and still do).  

Neither was LeVeon Bell.  But, what was really disgusting about it all was how the Rooneys tolerated it for so long.  They let them leave on their own terms.  

Antonio Brown didn't care about winning a Super Bowl whatsoever.  Once a clown, always a clown.  

Lot to unpack here lol

19 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Stephen A. Smith summed it up best a while ago when he said that all AB had to do was keep his mouth shut for two days and he could have pocketed a guaranteed $30,000,000.  

I'd start a go-fund-me account to get that sort of money to shut Stephan A Smith and his buddy Skip up for 2 minutes.

Edited by Hunter2_1

6 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Brown honestly is mentally ill at this point. As much fun as it is to ridicule him, and I'm guilty of it myself, the dude is certifiable. 

It doesn't mean he shouldnt be held accountable. Its the same thing with Kanye right now, people are spouting off like everything he does has this one massive excuse and therefore its ok. It isnt. I have close family with severe bipolar disorder and if I or anyone else let them get away with ish like this they would be pissed. If AB isnt getting help, he needs it. However, that does not mean he gets a pass in any way.

side note: not saying you are giving him that pass @AlexGreen#20, just used your post as a jumping off point.