Fantasy Football 2020

7 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

We have ten teams now. Looking for two more!

If no one else joins by Friday then I'll close it to just the ten that are in.

I'll randomize a draft order by Sat or so. If we get 12 teams by Friday, I'll generate the order then while I am working my 8-5 😃

Still shooting for a Sunday night draft around 6 pm EST.  Please let me know if another date or time works. We still have till Wed of next week.

Also take a look at the scoring/roster settings and let me know if there's anything you would like changed or added.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

If no one else joins by Friday then I'll close it to just the ten that are in.

I'll randomize a draft order by Sat or so. If we get 12 teams by Friday, I'll generate the order then while I am working my 8-5 😃

Still shooting for a Sunday night draft around 6 pm EST.  Please let me know if another date or time works. We still have till Wed of next week.

Also take a look at the scoring/roster settings and let me know if there's anything you would like changed or added.

Random beforehand sounds good lets you have abit more time to work out strategy.  

As for draft time sounds good for me. 6pm est is 6am for me so just means a early wake up which is alot better than 4am wake up to watch games. 

31 minutes ago, N4L said:

Would everyone be down to move the draft back 2 hours? Would be willing to move it back 1 hour as well if that's better 

Honestly, with the holiday weekend I would rather do 5pm PST on Tuesday or Wednesday if that's better as well 

@NcFinest9erFan @Aussie9er @Dutch @NinerNation21 @49erurtaza 

My friend is Shanahanagans and he was asking 

Yeah if we can move it to a weekday I'm fine with it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, N4L said:

Would everyone be down to move the draft back 2 hours? Would be willing to move it back 1 hour as well if that's better 

Honestly, with the holiday weekend I would rather do 5pm PST on Tuesday or Wednesday if that's better as well 

@NcFinest9erFan @Aussie9er @Dutch @NinerNation21 @49erurtaza 

My friend is Shanahanagans and he was asking 

Either day at 5pm PST works for me. Would be 8pm for me but I'm usually just on the couch by then.