Fantasy Football 2020

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

If we get one more team by tomorrow, I'll generate the order and post the video link here. However I'll do my best to get the draft order up before we draft...Hopefully a day before or so.

No worries, I was just curious. If anything make it random so u don’t have to bother with setting up. I don’t know how u guys normally do it. 

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

So here's how things work, I roll the dice then will randomized the list x amount of times pending on the number that's rolled. The Clock you see is just to prove that there ain't no funny business on my part. Let's get it rolling! List was randomized 8 times. Check out the video for results

Gotta love randomness based on atmospheric noise rather than seeds. :)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

So here's how things work, I roll the dice then will randomized the list x amount of times pending on the number that's rolled. The Clock you see is just to prove that there ain't no funny business on my part. Let's get it rolling! List was randomized 8 times. Check out the video for results

Woohoo 3rd pick!

On 9/4/2020 at 6:45 AM, NcFinest9erFan said:

Ouch 11 pick! 😬 is it a snake draft?