Fantasy Football 2020

5 hours ago, N4L said:

Why did the draft order change? @NcFinest9erFan can you manually set it to the order that was randomized the other day? 

Also, .5 points per CARRY? lol wut

Yeah, rookie mistake not looking closer at the settings. My WR heavy team better be hoping for a heavy dose of fly sweeps. Fun draft.

12 hours ago, N4L said:

Why did the draft order change? @NcFinest9erFan can you manually set it to the order that was randomized the other day? 

yeah I did the video that had the draft order and thought I had set it that day but my changes weren't saved so I had to go back in and fix it.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Or keep IR spots and add more bench lol

Ok I added a sixth BN spot. I couldn't remove the IR spots.

I thought in the past, you could change the amount of waiver budget but looks like you can't anymore so we are at 100 bucks per team to spend on waivers.

11 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Yea I saw that. I got a B, I’ll take that. They said i was clueless in my Jordan Howard pick, ouch! Lol

Gotta love one of my notes

Aussie9er's Team will live and die with the 49ers this season, as the selections of Deebo Samuel, San Francisco, Nick Bosa, and Brandon Aiyuk give them four players from San Francisco, more than any other team in your league. The 49ers were also popular with your leaguemates, as 10 of them were selected in the draft, more than any other NFL team.

• 3 months later...

Hey folks. With the season winding down, just wanted to bring up a few things?

Keepers? How many players would you guys like to keep? I'd personally would be fine with just one but I'm opened to ideas

Scoring/roster settings: any changes you guys would like?

17 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Hey folks. With the season winding down, just wanted to bring up a few things?

Keepers? How many players would you guys like to keep? I'd personally would be fine with just one but I'm opened to ideas

Scoring/roster settings: any changes you guys would like?

1 keeper sounds fine to me. 

As for scoring/roster settings i am fine with them staying the way they are. Worked out fine for me this season so far. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Aussie9er said:

So the season is over and the surprise winner is me (didnt think i end up winning just got hot in playoffs) 

are you the one who drafted all niners? LOL 

congrats! 

Shanihanigans had his lowest score of the season in the championship game. If you play fantasy long enough, it is bound to happen to you.