Chris Simms' Top 10 WRs

Chargers

On 7/22/2020 at 3:53 AM, TitanLegend said:

Mike Evans might have an argument as the best WR in all of football(I have Julio and DeAndre definitely above him, but I can see Mike getting that love). He's most certainly the best on his team.

No one talks about him(relative to other top WRs) for some reason, but what the guy has done on a year in year out basis despite the dogturds he's played with at QB is absurd:

0HF9BFW.png

As a guy who had Mike Evans in fantasy football last year, he is the king of garbage time blowout stats. 

8 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

As a guy who had Mike Evans in fantasy football last year, he is the king of garbage time blowout stats. 

Evans had more targets, yards, catches, and TDs in the first half than he had in the second half.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/21/2020 at 6:58 PM, ET80 said:

Tyreek Hill at #1 is bold. List feels a bit click-batey (let me put this guy ahead of Julio, Thomas and Hopkins to see the reaction...)

And is Mike Evans even the best WR on his own team?

Simms is all about the click bait his QB rankings are even worse. Watching the Bucs this year because of Brady, Mike Evans is really good I actually always underrated him but he's clearly the best receiver on the team.