Packers Forum Week 5 GDT - Packers vs. Cowboys

CWood21

We're 4-1 with a truckload of injuries and having played 3 good teams (yes, the Seahawks still count), I'll take that.

Let's see what happens with today's injuries but this rookie class is looking pretty promising with King, Josh Jones (where was he tonight?) and now Aaron Jones. I can't wait to see Adams and Biegel, this could be a great class.

(:05) (Shotgun) 4-D.Prescott pass short left to 19-B.Butler to DAL 35 for 10 yards. Lateral to 21-E.Elliott to GB 45 for 20 yards. Lateral to 4-D.Prescott to GB 48 for -3 yards. Lateral to 19-B.Butler to 50 for -2 yards. Lateral to 4-D.Prescott to GB 47 for 3 yards. Lateral to 82-J.Witten to GB 47 for no gain. FUMBLES, RECOVERED by GB-53-N.Perry at GB 47. 53-N.Perry to GB 48 for 1 yard (72-T.Frederick). FUMBLES (72-T.Frederick), RECOVERED by DAL-72-T.Frederick at GB 49. 72-T.Frederick to GB 38 for 11 yards. FUMBLES, RECOVERED by GB-24-Q.Rollins at GB 42.

Per the current play by play shown on NFL.com, Perry ruled with a fumble and the play was still live.

5 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

We're 4-1 with a truckload of injuries and having played 3 good teams (yes, the Seahawks still count), I'll take that.

Let's see what happens with today's injuries but this rookie class is looking pretty promising with King, Josh Jones (where was he tonight?) and now Aaron Jones. I can't wait to see Adams and Biegel, this could be a great class.

I'm still betting on Adams being the best player from this class. Hard not to be excited about what this class can do for this team in a year or two seeing what it's doing now. 

Archived