Tight Ends

NcFinest9erFan

7 hours ago, BoltsFan937 said:

I’m waiting this year for sure.  Jonnu Smith, Henry, Hooper, Waller, Engram, Andrews, Hurst, Cook and I’m forgetting a few maybe Hockenson and Fant as well. I’m waiting 

I did a mock with my home league. From the looks of it, I may have a shot at either Kelce or Kittle but would you take one of them over a midrange WR1 such as golladay and A rob?

52 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

I always go 1. RB, 2. TE, 3. RB with my top 3 picks. I got Kelce last season who put up stats like a Top 5-10 WR.

I feel like its a bit easier to find WRs who can consistently give you 10 points a week than TEs. Finding a TE can be a guessing game even tho there's always one or two that break out of no where.

3 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I did a mock with my home league. From the looks of it, I may have a shot at either Kelce or Kittle but would you take one of them over a midrange WR1 such as golladay and A rob?

I would take Kelce or Kittle over those two and other mid tier 1 WRs.  I agree that you can find more WRs that will score you points than TEs, so having that advantage over others is big.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I would take Kelce or Kittle over those two and other mid tier 1 WRs.  I agree that you can find more WRs that will score you points than TEs, so having that advantage over others is big.

Last year was the first time in a while I didn't have to play the guessing game with TEs. I drafted Vance Mcdonald but quickly dropped him after week one for Darren Waller. Mark Andrews was also on the waiver wire with Waller after W1.

7 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

For me it would depend on the WR. Personally I’d take Golladay over those two but I’d take Kelce or Kittle over A Rob

I might be keeping Ertz as one of four keepers.  

As someone just said, it is much easier to find a WR who can put up 10 points than a TE.  Having Kelce, Kittle or Ertz at a position where you can only start one player gives you a drastic leg up on the opponent who waited and is now shuffling through TEs on the waiver wire.  

• Like 1

There are two TE's worth grabbing before round 7 after that in 7 I would take a shot on Ertz or Andrews but neither will probably be there. After that you it's a crap shoot. I would be equally ok with Waller, Henry, Engram (my next tier) as I would be Gesicki, Hooper, Higbee my 13-15.

On 7/24/2020 at 11:35 PM, vikes635 said:

There are two TE's worth grabbing before round 7 after that in 7 I would take a shot on Ertz or Andrews but neither will probably be there. After that you it's a crap shoot. I would be equally ok with Waller, Henry, Engram (my next tier) as I would be Gesicki, Hooper, Higbee my 13-15.

I think i'm fading waller this year. I owned him last year and he was great but Renfrow kills his value.

I'm still half/half on Higbee.