Face Coverings Now Required At All NFL Games

HolmesPriest

I opted out of my Packers tickets for the year. I'd much rather sit on my couch without a mask than pay hundreds of dollars wearing a mask. Plus they are only going to let 10-12 thousand people into the stadiums. So the fan experience would be gone. That coupled wtih the kneeling and a 2nd National Anthem, I thought I'd just take my money back this year and take a wait and see approach. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I opted out of my Packers tickets for the year. I'd much rather sit on my couch without a mask than pay hundreds of dollars wearing a mask. Plus they are only going to let 10-12 thousand people into the stadiums. So the fan experience would be gone. That coupled wtih the kneeling and a 2nd National Anthem, I thought I'd just take my money back this year and take a wait and see approach. 

Your welcome PackerRaymond I just helped your chances. 

On 7/23/2020 at 10:59 AM, Deadpulse said:

Anti-mask people are not logical people just by virtue of being anti-mask, so there is that. However, it is likely they will have to be masked up the entire visit to the stadium. 

Why is dumb ish like your comment allowed in this forum?  I was hoping a mod might clear this up.  Should I tag one?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Why is dumb ish like your comment allowed in this forum?  I was hoping a mod might clear this up.  Should I tag one?

I really don't see anything wrong with his statement? Can you clarify what I should be looking for in his statement?

On 7/25/2020 at 11:49 AM, ET80 said:

I really don't see anything wrong with his statement? Can you clarify what I should be looking for in his statement?

Really? I feel it's extremely offensive to say that anti-maskers aren't logical. I interpreted that statement to mean that we are all idiots for not wearing a mask, though maybe that's not how it was intended to come across. I am anti-mask due to a medical condition. Others are anti-mask due to their rights being violated. Others are anti-mask due to being uneducated or unconcerned regarding covid. I'm sure there are many other reasons people choose to be anti-mask, but to stereotype all of us as not being logical is very offensive to me.

23 minutes ago, sparkyjoe1 said:

I am anti-mask due to a medical condition.

"There are no known medical conditions aside from a severe skin condition [like a very severe burn that needs medical attention] on your face that would prevent a person from wearing this type of mask,” David Kaufman, MD, pulmonologist and director of the medical ICU at Tisch Hospital, tells Health.

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/can-you-be-medically-exempt-from-wearing-a-face-mask

• Like 1

I just find it funny that the same people who chastize others about having issues with social distancing and masks in everyday life are often the same people who dont make a ******* peep when there are large "peaceful" protests and riots taking place with no one following social distancing or mask guidelines.  

Double standards are the only standards some people seem to have.

This will be my only post here. Wasn't going to say anything, but I'm so tired of the endless hypocrisy.

Edited by FourThreeMafia
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, sparkyjoe1 said:

I am anti-mask due to a medical condition.

I wouldn't qualify this as "anti-mask". You're not against people wearing them, you're incapable of wearing one due to a medical condition.

I'd be interested in your medical condition, however. One of the guys in my Fantasy league is the Attending Physician of Oncology at one of the "big" hospitals here in Houston, and he's told us that even stage four lung cancer patients are wearing masks to stop the spread.

But... I'm sure you know something he doesn't.

5 hours ago, sparkyjoe1 said:

Others are anti-mask due to their rights being violated. Others are anti-mask due to being uneducated or unconcerned regarding covid.

...and both of these reasons lack any sort of logic. Ergo, those who believe these stances are... Illogical.

• Like 3