Week 4 GDT - Bills @ Falcons

The BILLievers

I think all Bills fans have been impressed with what we've seen out of this team in the first 3 weeks of the season. Granted it's early but this doesn't look like a team that's tanking but actually a pretty damn good team that's well coached. This will be our first very tough test for our defense - at the moment we are 1st in PPG scored against and have still not allowed a passing touchdown. I can't wait to see how our defense plays against an offense this talented and good.

Things I expect:

• Shady McCoy is going to have a bounce back game. 120+ total yards and a touchdown
  • Our offense should be playing the easiest defense so far this year. Jets, Panthers, Broncos all have tough D's and our offense could put up some points this week. The Falcons do have talent on that defense but they'll be without Vic Beasley, Upshaw and Ricardo Allen (possibly).
  • Our secondary will let up it's first passing TD this week. No chance we hold Ryan without at least 2

If we could somehow win this game the Bills would be 3-1 with the Bengals up next before their bye week. It would be a huge franchise win against the Falcons in ATL. The offense will try to control the clock and keep Ryan off the field, while the defense rushes 4 and tries to shut down Ryan.

24-17 Falcons. Prove me wrong Bills!

I said it in preseason and I'll say it again, I think we match up pretty well with the Falcons. My biggest concern is covering their running backs in the passing game. I think if both teams play as they typically have this season, we are looking at a close game with a slight possibility of an upset. I had predicted we do just that back then. I also predicted we'd lose to Denver back then as well, so...

Anyway, I think we'll see a tight game, but now think we lose, especially considering how many yards we gave up to Denver last week. We're just not there yet on defense, regardless of what the stats say...

Bills 20 (100 rushing/210 passing/+1 turnovers)

Falcons 23 (110 rushing/250 passing/-1 turnovers/home team advantage secures win)

Can't wait. I'm very interested to see how we perform against easily the most talented we will have faced in the first four weeks. How the defense plays against a top offensive unit should say a lot. I'm a bit concerned about covering the RBs out of the backfield and I'm not too sure how we're gonna stop Julio but can't wait to see how we do. 

That was a great tackle by Tre white. Brought one of the biggest recievers in NFL down with one arm while using the other arm to try and bat the ball to prevent the 1st down.

Should be nice to finally be able to start a drive outside of our own 10.

Archived