Week 4 GDT - Bills @ Falcons

The BILLievers

7 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Disagree. We have always played Cinci well, and congrats they beat a lame duck browns team and played GB into OT, I’m not into moral victories. We should win that game. Tampa is a toss up, but it’s a home game and we should win. And if you’re into saying how teams have looked recently then we should run alllllll over Oakland, because they haven’t looked good even with Carr. TBH jets look like the toughest game. Crazy

We are giving up yards, just not scores...yet. Cincy is playing better and those players could care less how we have played them in the past. It's going to be a tough game. Still, I have us winning that game, but I don't know how long we can keep winning when we are losing the battle of yardage. Plus, all this talk of being better disciplined - and I've been guilty of it, too - when we are still committing quite a few penalties. We've still got a ways to go. I think it's good we're are catching them this early. before they get more familiar with Lazor's offense.

Bills 18 (110 rushing, 170 passing, +1 turnover)

Bengals 16 (90 rushing, 210 passing, -1 turnover)

I do like us vs. the Raiders, especially since they have to come east.

Tampa concerns me, not their D, but the offense. I don't see us surviving a shootout with them. They throw the ball a lot for significantly more yardage than we get, but don't give up many sacks. Our secondary will have to hold up for longer periods of time. That will likely lead to more yardage given up than normal, legitimately or because of penalties. Either way, we could give up yardage in big chunks vs. their passing attack.

The Jets? Which team shows up? They have been so inconsistent! A short week, their turf, and their tough D could spell trouble for us.

I suspect we go 3-1 at best or more likely 2-2 against this group.

Archived