The Woody Johnson Is Probably Out Of Here Thread

Bianconero

5 hours ago, xrade said:

I did not say I did not like Gase.  In fact, until we are able to a least field a starting caliber team with talented FB players, I am willing to ride with Gase, much like Sam.  My point is that I believe a HC should report to the GM and the GM to the team President, then come the owners.  It is a reporting structure that has worked very well over the years.  Any HC should be evaluated by football people over whether or not to fire or retain them.  This has nothing to do with Gase.  I do not like CJ having too much say in football operation matters.

I think CJ has and continues to empower Douglas and Gase to do their jobs. Just as they would under any other power structure. The problem with bringing someone in now is you risk the Jacksonville fallout. Coughlin comes in after the established relationship with Caldwell and Marrone and things fell apart. 

More stuff coming to fruition about Woody being a POS. Someone who is actually tech savvy can post the link...(I’ve been on this forum since I’ve been a junior in HS 05’ and still don’t know how to post pictures or links😔

I don’t think this situation is as simple as well Chris can just own the team. It’s still half of Woody’s money and that guy wants control. If Woody is out I think Chris is out too.