• Improved Search
  • Numerous backend updates to improve speed
  • Minor UI enhancements
  • Security updates
  • Like 2

Just now, pwny said:

How to night mode?

Bottom of the page, theme button

@Webmaster maybe a glitch but the submit reply button stays black in dark mode. It's invisible. Also the text in the text editor changes to white, but the background stays white. So it's also invisible. 

I had to switch back to post this. 

• Like 3

I had a glitch when I switched to dark mode at first.  I hit at the bottom 'Reply to this topic' and I was not able to type.  I didn't have a cursor and I couldn't even see the options at the top for bold, italics, underline, etc.  I switched back to the default mode and then back to dark mode and everything works fine now.  Just a heads up if someone else is having that issue.

6 minutes ago, showtime said:

I had a glitch when I switched to dark mode at first.  I hit at the bottom 'Reply to this topic' and I was not able to type.  I didn't have a cursor and I couldn't even see the options at the top for bold, italics, underline, etc.  I switched back to the default mode and then back to dark mode and everything works fine now.  Just a heads up if someone else is having that issue.

Webby was in the middle of fixing the issue detailed above, and didn't have it completely fixed for a couple minutes. That shouldn't happen again.

• Like 2

The "< Go to topic listing" and "next unread topic >" clickables at the bottom of a thread don't have titles underneath.

Like it used to show "< go to topic listing" and have the basketball forum listed underneath it. Now I see nothing. Not a big deal, it still works, just doesn't say where you are going lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

The "< Go to topic listing" and "next unread topic >" clickables at the bottom of a thread don't have titles underneath.

Like it used to show "< go to topic listing" and have the basketball forum listed underneath it. Now I see nothing. Not a big deal, it still works, just doesn't say where you are going lol. 

Yeah this is the one update I don't particularly like. 

• Like 1

To add a custom title, enter it in your profile.  If will show up under your username when you post. 

Please don't abuse the custom title feature or I will have to turn it off.  Don't put anything inappropriate or against the forum rules.  Don't use it to troll.  Don't add a title like "Webmaster", "Admin", "Moderator" or other title that would cause confusion.   

• Like 1