Forum Update

Webmaster

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been here many many years and from a pure user friendliness standpoint this is easily the worst site on the internet. Half the time now mobile you can’t even read a topic because you need to find the close on an ad or the site freezes entirely.

Im sure you’re trying to monetize since you have so many less users than the heyday, but I think it’s gotten to the point that you can’t even read the content from the users that are left. 

• Like 1

Please remember that our sponsors cover the costs of running this forum.  Without ads there wouldn't be a forum.   We will try to make the ads as unobtrusive as possible.  You should not see any kind of app redirects, downloads or other invasive or obnoxious ads.  Ads should not cover the content or break the layout.  If an ad is doing this on your browser, it is due to a technical issue with the advertisement or a problem with your browser, computer, or phone.   Try rebooting your computer or phone to see if that solves the issue.   If that doesn't work send me a PM and I will look into it.  Do not discuss the ads on the forum.   Please stay on topic.   

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Also since when was the NFL news side-bar removed from most of the pages? I kinda miss it.

It might be at the bottom of the page.  Same thing happened to me a week or two ago but has since fixed itself.

Maybe try clearing your cookies?

13 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

I didn't notice the colon.  I'm not sure there is a way to turn it off.  I'll look into it.  

thanks!

seems to be very recent.... I use C + : in the Nacho Simulation League to denote the "Center". Started doing this the beginning/middle of Season 20, if i recall. ... so sometime after May 29