2020 MLB Gameday Thread

Eagles27

41 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Milone debut for Atlanta......woof.

Yeah that was not good at all but honestly he wasn't prepared to pitch tonight.  He was told he would be in tommorrows game and then the flew him in from buffalo and told him he was starting tonight in a few hours.   I know he isn't great but he's not that bad on a weekly basis from what i have seen.  Still think we need to add a top tier starter like Clevinger to be a legit contender this year and the next 2 years.   Soroka, Fried,  Clevinger, and hopefully Ian Anderson if he is as good as i think he is will be a legit top tier rotation i can depend on in the playoffs i think.

2 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Im ok with this so far as long as it's not Pache and Anderson im willing to give up some solid prosects for Clevinger.   Would like to keep Tucker Davidson as well if possible as i like what the kids has shown so far.    Im about the same on Pache and Waters so i know 1 of those 2 would have to go in almost any big move and im not sure which if the 2 i would rather keep but im leaning toward Pache because no matter what his defense will play and be elite even if neither of them turn into elite hitters.

Edited by FalconFan13

13 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im ok with this so far as long as it's not Pache and Anderson im willing to give up some solid prosects for Clevinger.   Would like to keep Tucker Davidson as well if possible as i like what the kids has shown so far.    Im about the same on Pache and Waters so i know 1 of those 2 would have to go in almost any big move and im not sure which if the 2 i would rather keep but im leaning toward Pache because no matter what his defense will play and be elite even if neither of them turn into elite hitters.

Yeah I’d totally give up Waters without second thought. You think CLE will take one of your frustrating young pitchers and work some Cookie magic?