2020 MLB Gameday Thread

Eagles27

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I realize that I'm one of about 10 people that make up this column's entire target audience, but I don't even care that it's pandering I love it so much.

Trout was putting up 10 WAR season when Yelich was still in the minors. Fake news.😄

The Buffalo News -  After nearly two weeks of looking for a home, the Toronto Blue Jays are going to be playing their home games this season at Sahlen Field in Buffalo.

The Jays did not get approval from officials in Maryland to play at Oriole Park in Camden Yards due to Covid-19 concerns and will be pivoting back to the home of their Triple-A affiliate.

The Jays could be playing here as soon as next Friday night against the Philadelphia Phillies, although a more likely scenario is a Buffalo home opener on Aug. 11 against Miami.

Edited by Leader

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I realize that I'm one of about 10 people that make up this column's entire target audience, but I don't even care that it's pandering I love it so much.

I read it while wearing my Yeli jersey with a grin from ear-to-ear lol

• Like 1