Washington to go by "Washington Football Team" for 2020

HolmesPriest

54 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Sooner or later, they'll have them remove the name "Washington" because he owned slaves.  

They'll just have to go by "red and gold" football team. 

But, that won't work either, because the color gold is too capitalistic and the color red offends bulls.  

So, then they'll have to just go by "football team one hour south from Baltimore."  

But then, that won't work either, because using the word "south" implies that they're Confederates.  

So then they'll have to call themselves "football team anonymous."  

You are aware jokes are supposed to be funny right?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I saw that guy quoted recently as saying that he actually didnt want any money, but "wanted to make sure someone else didnt own the names and try and turn a profit". 

K

dude said his choice would be the washington pandas. 

usa_today_10437430.0.jpg

As Washington Football Team posters. Weve failed them. As posters we failed to make our team header name change more compelling than their fat little girlfriends. Now their fat little girlfriends do have an obvious advantage. Their fat little girlfriends are telling them what they want to hear. Which is how great of mods they are. We have a whole bunch of people that want the header changed. But nobody wants to do the changing. Which defies every level there is to exist when it comes to modding. As posters. We have to solve our failure on reaching them. And they have to listen. Im willing to go to fairly amazing lengths to make that happen. I dont know if Ill be successful getting this header changed this week or not. But I am going to try and there will be some people inconvenienced. And if it happens to be their fat little girlfriends. Well too bad.

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Pat McAfee suggested DC Football Club which I actually liked. 

Washington Football Team...smh...

Yeah I really liked that idea. Most soccer clubs have that as their professional title and then the fans adopt a nickname or series of nicknames, I've always liked  that style of naming convention.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan