Training Camp '20

ravishingone

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's better off than Chase McDaniel.

I m trying to think of a Qb who had a longer career with similiar regular season stats..  At first, I thought about Touchdown Jesus. Charlie Whitehurst.  Nope.  Jim Sorgi had a longer career with roughly same amt of stats, Nah.

I am here to write Ryan Griffen has had the longest career of any QB in the history of the NFL with a regular season stat line of basically nothing.  Now granted, Ryan did spend basically 2 yrs on PS, but this will be 7 yrs of being employed by an NFL team.

Congrats Ryan, you are a unicorn.  😉

On 9/4/2020 at 10:20 AM, bucsfan333 said:

He's better off than Chase McDaniel.

How dare you compare those two. Chase DANIEL has made over 50 million in career earning holding a clipboard and playing a handful of games. He's legend all backup QBs aspire to be. Hell, he's even good friends with Warren Buffett...

Ryan Griffen can't hold his jockstrap in this...

Can you tell I'm a Mizzou fan lol...

55 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

How dare you compare those two. Chase DANIEL has made over 50 million in career earning holding a clipboard and playing a handful of games. He's legend all backup QBs aspire to be. Hell, he's even good friends with Warren Buffett...

Ryan Griffen can't hold his jockstrap in this...

Can you tell I'm a Mizzou fan lol...

Daniel - Sorry, I was quite drunk when I tried to remember his name - has also had to actually play in games. Griff just hangs out on the sideline.

25 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Wasn't sure where to put this, but could I get some info on Ogunbowale? I've heard great things as a ST'er but...

Pretty good on special teams. Meh as a runner. Ok as a receiver. Ok as a pass blocker.

Could certainly do worse with a depth guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Pretty good on special teams. Meh as a runner. Ok as a receiver. Ok as a pass blocker.

Could certainly do worse with a depth guy.

I think he is Jacquizz Rodgers 2.0 from his days in Atlanta.  A good rotatiional back that is a good pass catcher, can run the ball, but limited athletically which makes him better suited as RB3.  Although I do believe Quizz was a better runner then Dare.  More then willing to contribute on all special teams.  

Just now, ravishingone said:

I think he is Jacquizz Rodgers 2.0 from his days in Atlanta.  A good rotatiional back that is a good pass catcher, can run the ball, but limited athletically which makes him better suited as RB3.  Although I do believe Quizz was a better runner then Dare.  More then willing to contribute on all special teams.  

I'd take Quizz over Ogunbowale as a runner, for sure.

I'd take Quizz as a receiver and blocker as well.

But Ogunbowale is better on special teams.

Whatever that means and however you view it depends on Dare's spot on the depth chart.