The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

13 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

potential aside, top 8 for fant is a bit of a stretch...

I don’t think it’s much of a stretch in a dynasty setup. He was already the #14 TE last year as a rookie.  This is kinda how I see it:

Clear Top 3 of Kittle, Kelce, Andrews

Step-Down to Zach Ertz, Darren Waller

Injury Prone: Evan Engram, Hunter Henry

Top Young Guys: Noah Fant, TJ Hockenson, Mike Gesicki, Austin Hooper, Dallas Goedert, Tyler Higbee

I think everyone from Engram on down is pretty interchangeable and I don’t see three names on that portion of the list that I would really prefer over Fant. 

5 hours ago, winitall said:

I don’t think it’s much of a stretch in a dynasty setup. He was already the #14 TE last year as a rookie.  This is kinda how I see it:

Clear Top 3 of Kittle, Kelce, Andrews

Step-Down to Zach Ertz, Darren Waller

Injury Prone: Evan Engram, Hunter Henry

Top Young Guys: Noah Fant, TJ Hockenson, Mike Gesicki, Austin Hooper, Dallas Goedert, Tyler Higbee

I think everyone from Engram on down is pretty interchangeable and I don’t see three names on that portion of the list that I would really prefer over Fant. 

Fant has the potential to be on that list, but not sure how you have him grouped w proven (any young) guys like Hooper and also  Goedert and Higbee.

Don't get me wrong - I am a huge Fant fan. Broncos just have so many mouths to feed between all of their young WRs and they also signed Vannett (who is crushing it) and drafted Okwoogieboogiebunam. If this was a Madden dynasty league I would certainly agree with you. 

11 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

Fant has the potential to be on that list, but not sure how you have him grouped w proven (any young) guys like Hooper and also  Goedert and Higbee.

Don't get me wrong - I am a huge Fant fan. Broncos just have so many mouths to feed between all of their young WRs and they also signed Vannett (who is crushing it) and drafted Okwoogieboogiebunam. If this was a Madden dynasty league I would certainly agree with you. 

I can give you Hooper being more proven. I think Hooper has some other issues that makes him just as risky as Fant, but he does have the experience factor. I don’t really get it with Goedert or Higbee. Higbee did nothing his first three years in the league and really was only a factor the last 5 weeks of the season. Goedert has had two nice seasons, but neither was better than Fant’s rookie season. 

I get what you’re saying overall. I just haven’t seen any dynasty player rankings that don’t have Fant and Hockenson as TE8/9. 

15 minutes ago, winitall said:

I can give you Hooper being more proven. I think Hooper has some other issues that makes him just as risky as Fant, but he does have the experience factor. I don’t really get it with Goedert or Higbee. Higbee did nothing his first three years in the league and really was only a factor the last 5 weeks of the season. Goedert has had two nice seasons, but neither was better than Fant’s rookie season. 

I get what you’re saying overall. I just haven’t seen any dynasty player rankings that don’t have Fant and Hockenson as TE8/9. 

yeah i mean at the end of the day you have the most enviable TE group by far lol

3 hours ago, jcrell623 said:

Crazy.

I think this list also needs also needs Irv Smith Jr. I think of all 2nd year TEs he probably will make the biggest leap. I was bummed to not get him in our draft

I missed him by one lousy pick!  😕

22 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I too am very curious because it could have a huge swing in whether or not that trade works out or not

I was trying to find the post to quote the trade and gave up lol. It could swing one way or the other real quick.