The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

29 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

IMO that deal was lopsided before and is even more so now. Fournette has been so average since he's entered the league. Josh Allen could be a great fantasy QB for a decade. 

I agree to disagree on this. With the release it very well could become that way though. 

On 9/3/2020 at 1:08 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

it'll be interesting to see what his role is. They keep saying Jones is the guy but as someone that owns Jones in my money league, im a little worried

I'm sure Jones will be the starter....until Fournette catch's up with the playbook.

9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

We've thoroughly discussed he can catch, he's just not that great with it afterwards

I'm not referring to catching the ball. I'm saying Jones is probably the official starter until Fournette learns (catches up with) the playbook/gets on same page with the offense....I hope not since I have Jones in a league, but not Leonard.

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I'm not referring to catching the ball. I'm saying Jones is probably the official starter until Fournette learns (catches up with) the playbook/gets on same page with the offense....I hope not since I have Jones in a league, but not Leonard.

I think he was being sarcastic.

• 2 weeks later...