The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

3 minutes ago, winitall said:

SMH did nobody read the rest of the league vote announcement 😉

@JaguarCrazy2832 and @Hagar

As a former leader of this league i am like a former President. You will show respect to your elders while i complain about how much better things used to be 😉 Also I’ll be half in the bag just awaiting instructions 

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

15 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Sounds like you’re sleep deprived and vulnerable…i mean…in need of a friendly conversation. Whatcha got?

I don’t even know who I am anymore lol 😂

Matthew Stafford-the legend the myth  the QB that Is primed to prove all the haters wrong, and make a run for league MVP in the Rams offense. 

Swift-2nd year running back behind one of the leagues potential best offensive lines. New OC Anthony Lynn should do wonders for the new back. 

CEH-1st RB off the board in the NFL draft. He’s in his 2nd year under coach Andy Reid. He could be a PPR fantasy league owners wet dream with little to no competition in the backfield. 

Michael Thomas-he may have one good leg, but could still post 70 catches in a depleted NO offense under Sean Payton. His career is just getting started. Dare I say HOF career? 

DK Metcalf- One of my man crushes. Don’t try to out run him he will catch you. Metcalf has a MVP QB in Wilson, and should post a top 10 fantasy performance this year. 

Justin Jefferson-Last years league darling at WR. Is there anyone who can stop this catching machine? 

DJ Moore-He is coming into his second year of Brady’s high volume offense. He commanded the highest air yards in the offense, and also has the most deep receptions in the league the last few years. 

Gesicki-One of the leagues top possession TE utilized more as a WR than a traditional TE. His production may change the outcome of some of your fantasy games. 

Fournette-may be just who you are looking for as a flex or number two RB. The veteran had a bumpy road in the Buccaneers offense during the season, but ultimately grabbed the bull by the horns in the playoffs. Some say he may of won Brady his 7th ring. 

Danny Freaking Dimes Jones-His name alone could make teams look better. The young QB is going to get a second chance in the Giants new offense with added weapons and Barkley coming back in the fold.

The depth is there and are honorable mentions. They could be had too for a price. 

Edited by Lionized