The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

On 8/11/2020 at 11:30 PM, squire12 said:

Agreed on all parts.  

In order to get Hagar logged into ESPN, I had to "end" the draft.   So .....if it is possible, after you make your draft pick, if you can add the player to your roster to ESPN, that would be ideal.   I am not sure if that is possible as I have never had someone leave during the draft and needed to find a replacement, so stopping/ending the draft was a new thing.  
I think players might be locked until Thursday AM, so after that, hopefully each owner will be able to make player adds for the drafted players.  

IF you have any questions, just ask @winitall or myself.   

Thanks and welcome aboard @Hagar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, please remember to add your picks to the roster.  It just makes it easier to sift through the player list.  Thanks.

@Bigbear72, @JaguarCrazy2832, @Lionized, @Oregon Ducks, @nagahide13, @Hagar, @jcrell623, @HvacRaider, @winitall, @squire12

Public Service Announcement:

As the draft gets close to the end, please keep track of your positional maximum's. Not going to go through every position, but every position has at least one person that is full up. The most extreme is QB, where I believe I may be the only one who can still take one (LOL). If you add someone right as you post it on the forum, it should prevent you from adding that player if you are at the position max. Just want to make sure we hopefully don't run into any problems.

@Bigbear72, @JaguarCrazy2832, @Lionized, @Oregon Ducks, @nagahide13, @Hagar, @jcrell623, @HvacRaider, @winitall, @squire12